some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Looks like your doin good brotha happy holidays

Hey whats up homie?! How was your holidays? havent chatted at ya in a bit man hope things are well. and yep trying to get back on track after the vert runs...feel like almost getting there.

what didnt u like about the rabid dawg

smells are great and its much frostier than pics portray- smells like strawberries/fruit and creme but isn't going to yield much at all, took forever in veg and had virtually no stretch... all good gonna be some tastiness. also have one of the triangle goin, but she was not healthy in veg so i just tossed her in and definitely did not do her justice.

waayne

waayne

Nice work homie!
You got those girls looking healthy and happy ;)
I bet that Amnesia does smell great!
:passingjoint:
Happy Harvest brotha!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
TG.. Nice log my brotha. Hope you well, long time no talk to for sure..

Man, you still running that urkle? I neeeds to get me some of that asap. man o man.. Do you have any pics of it outside and purpled up? Great job on all bro..

true grit

true grit

Nice work homie!
You got those girls looking healthy and happy ;)
I bet that Amnesia does smell great!
:passingjoint:
Happy Harvest brotha!

Thanks broham, finally got the chem swell with the organics this round. a lil more tinkering next round and thinking ill be feelin even better bout the organic coco. And homie, this Amnesia smells insane. started flush yest, has already swollen hella since pics.

TG.. Nice log my brotha. Hope you well, long time no talk to for sure..

Man, you still running that urkle? I neeeds to get me some of that asap. man o man.. Do you have any pics of it outside and purpled up? Great job on all bro..

Yep the white urkle i am. its the one a few pages back, but pulled some cuts for another run. pretty stoked on that one. when it dried it smelled like berry kix cereal and reeked like a skunk from a distance. like my stardawg it was not a carry around weed fa sho.

How your white bubbas looking? Mine came down around 10wks recently, snapped a few pics of the phenos.

each 2 pix is a pheno. the last two are the only mom i kept...she looks a lil haggard cuz she finished a bit earlier but kept her flushing...really deep chocolately, kushiness to all 3 with the last pheno being best yielder. Still on the lookout for my choco/fruity tootsie roll pheno but none have been close yet in bud structure/smell

DSCN2612
DSCN2615
DSCN2616
DSCN2617
DSCN2618
DSCN2619
N

naturalmedicine

White Bubba is fire :rasta2:

All those phenos look like keepers.

true grit

true grit

Amnesia haze <3
Good job GRIT

Yeah bro, ill post up some pics in a few days...getting her swell on now...so stoked to be smoking her.

White Bubba is fire :rasta2:

All those phenos look like keepers.

Yeha they were all very solid. All have a very similar earthy, rich chocolate smell to them. The one that yielded, has a nice veg, good yield i'd say, tight nugs and smells super bubba choco. Worth another run for sure. None are like the pheno i lost and am shooting for tho...

C

COb

Damn boss... lookin dankity. white bubs looks gnarly. Just poppin in, hope you had a great holiday!

true grit

true grit

thanks brotha! good seeing ya round...ill save some white bubba smoke to chief on with ya, as none of these yielded more than headies. lol.

Indeed had a good lazy holidaze...hope yours was good too!

true grit

true grit

thanks brotha, need to get some of them lovely OG's of yours crankin in the garden!

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

looking good slick.....got my white bubbas and white golds going into flower manana....
we need to form like voltron for another brew and true fire to fire session!

true grit

true grit

Yeah budddddy!!! I'm always down for a fire sesh, and actually got some flame other than erl to bring to this one!!

How them white bubbas veg for ya? Most this round for me vegged slow as shit, didn't stretch and yielded low...but smelling like flame. Keep an eye out for a super fat leaved pheno, thick stems, fairly slow veg but stacked nodes and smells like fruity tootsie rolls...found it twice (first 2 beans) lost both and have gone through at least a pack trying to find it again with no dice....shit was flame.

ill hit ya up bredren most def down to link. time to throw up the bat signal, where ya at cob?

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Yeah budddddy!!! I'm always down for a fire sesh, and actually got some flame other than erl to bring to this one!!

How them white bubbas veg for ya? Most this round for me vegged slow as shit, didn't stretch and yielded low...but smelling like flame. Keep an eye out for a super fat leaved pheno, thick stems, fairly slow veg but stacked nodes and smells like fruity tootsie rolls...found it twice (first 2 beans) lost both and have gone through at least a pack trying to find it again with no dice....shit was flame.

ill hit ya up bredren most def down to link. time to throw up the bat signal, where ya at cob?

about a 50/50 between slow and somewhat slow veggers....one of them is just about at a foot tall after a few months..lol
looking to replace a pheno i tossed (regret) about 2 years ago as well...not looking for a male out of these cuz they feminized but i do want to find another killer female like i had....
got more flowers to chief with ya'll this round too....cob i know you see the signal shining. :fighting0003:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm bro white bubbas lookin sickkk... steady pumpin out the fire!--Happy New Year!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Missing my white bubba now. Nice pics

true grit

true grit

about a 50/50 between slow and somewhat slow veggers....one of them is just about at a foot tall after a few months..lol
looking to replace a pheno i tossed (regret) about 2 years ago as well...not looking for a male out of these cuz they feminized but i do want to find another killer female like i had....
got more flowers to chief with ya'll this round too....cob i know you see the signal shining. :fighting0003:

Yeah, can't remember how slow the good phenos were but most def not as slow as some of these i've come across lol. Ran some cuts in soil vs coco too and the coco seem to veg half decent... I'll snap a pic of the Fire Bubba I got coming up, only 2 that really took and did anything so far outta the pack I was gifted to pop. Some interesting bubba dom plant thats actually veggin fast as shit, and the other more OG leaning and but slower. Stoked to see what ya find outta your white bubbas though, do have to say the smoke is always dank.

Dammm bro white bubbas lookin sickkk... steady pumpin out the fire!--Happy New Year!

thanks bro, and happy new year back at ya!

Missing my white bubba now. Nice pics

Yep still missing the first ones I found too :sad0047:

Here's a few pics of the ones i posted earlier...loving the Amnesia, can not wait to grow more of this lady- simply amazing. And whats got me stoked...all organics this round and most def matching output of my previous chem runs smashin. smells are INSANE.

pics 1-2: stardawg
pics 3-4: Amnesia Haze
pics 5-7: White MK

DSCN2623
DSCN2624
DSCN2626
DSCN2628
DSCN2629
DSCN2630
DSCN2631
C

COb

tg said:

the good doctor said:
got more flowers to chief with ya'll this round too....cob i know you see the signal shining.

That erl put a hurtin on me... haha. Yeah boys bout time for some strange, no? next week or two we'll throw down... get the thc boys all up in the mix.

Doc, glad to see retirement isn't crampin your style! hahaha ;)

Grit that amnesia looks sick bro! I've gotta hunt thru some beans find me another good haze hybrid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHaOul8gVVc&feature=related

true grit

true grit

Hehe good to hear on the erl...ill bring some chem/kush one next time thatll put that mcfly erl to shame. But sounds good, lets do this to this.

YEah that amnesia is some serious flame, super stoked to smoke it. hoping recent cuts take cuz my mom is freaking out with all my organic/chem switch up. her and the triangle moms are just finicky at points if they don't get what they want. Down to pop some more haze hybrids tho as ive been loving the haze smoke/smells. Got some SSSDH and Double SourD Haze on deck. Was thinking about scooping some Neville's and NL/5 haze beans from Shanit here soon...don't see much Nev's going around. Hell even a solid ssh or mango haze pop woudl be dank.

Top Bottom