Some foliar Products

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

killer thanks i know a few of these i also like ....reforestation technologies and american agritech.....maybe u mentioned them... the aussie company has killer shit check these products people....

sky high

sky high

If you don't need a 4 lb jar/400 gallons of spray of the Calcium-25....these folks have broken it down into smaller amounts/less upfront $$$. They also have some other product in bulk that some may find useful. http://www.juneausales.com/

thanks for the links, JK!

J

Jalisco Kid

Thanks for those links. JK
pp69 you stay warm,I can not imagine living where it is colder then my beer.

P

pikes peak 69

It gets harder every year Jk.

Although 4" snow one day, next day it 65*. People get sick just from the weather changes around here.
You and yours have a Happy Turkey Holiday.

pp69

S

smellychronic

I recently starting using my compost tea as a foliar spray with great results.

B

BayAreasFinest

Has anyone used these Products by Dutch Master

Seems very interesting to me. Kinda like a gimmick tho

sky high

sky high

Thanks for those links. JK
pp69 you stay warm,I can not imagine living where it is colder then my beer.

LOL...beer makes a person a poor judge of temperature...
and women. (let's not go there)

Likewise JK, I can't imagine living somewhere without stars, clean air, and open spaces.

be well

s h

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Thanks JK Do you like to mix several products and spray at once? or do you spray with different products at different times?Jack

J

Jalisco Kid

Both I guess. There are times I can mix most things up(you need to watch mixing Calcium)Then there are times I might spray just one thing to check for deficiencies just on one branch.JK

J

Jalisco Kid

I never have used that product,but if something gave that kind of increase commercial farmers would be pouring it all over their crops. I do not look at any ads in the hydro business whose ads are designed for stoners. I read university studies. JK

N

noone88

Veg:

DM Penetrator and Liquid Light (use 1/3 to 1/2, it'll burn your plants)
Neem
Any anti-PM spray

Flower:

DM Penetrator and Liquid Light
Diamond Nectar (started recently)
Any anti-PM spray

Some people use a foliar sea kelp product (like Bushmaster to stop vertical growth).

Spray the whole plant, both sides of the leaf

sedate

sedate

Jalsico Kid said:
I never have used that product,but if something gave that kind of increase commercial farmers would be pouring it all over their crops. I do not look at any ads in the hydro business whose ads are designed for stoners. I read university studies.

!

Yea really - I'm so skeptical of the cannabis foods biz - I can't get my head around people willing to pay $125 for a jug of fertilizer while still not being clear on the concept of NPK or micronutes.

What is your take on other products - foliar bud enhancers like Gravity, Purple Maxxx, or SnowStorm?

Where-abouts do you read your ag studies?

S

smellychronic

Has anyone used these Products by Dutch Master

Seems very interesting to me. Kinda like a gimmick tho

I used LL, it is pricy. You have to use it with Penetrator as well. It does make a noticeable difference.

J

Jalisco Kid

So if you use this product with a 400w bulb it will equal the same plant being grown with a 1000w.That is 66% more light. JK

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Which one of the Calcium-25 products do you recommend? Looks like they sell it for vegetables and ornamentals or Apple fruit trees, and a few others.

Top Bottom