some fugu nugs

• Thread starter tokinupon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Looks great man. Did you get any Blowfish dominant phenos? I just got into my 10 pack of Fugu about 3 weeks ago. I had 5 come up strong and 1 lagger. 4 didn't sprout. The ones that did are really vigorous though. It looks like I might have a decent variety ready too as the seedlings are exhibiting different leaf profiles. How is the flavor?

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

I ran a whole pack didn't keep any cuts kicking myself in the ass for that one. The first pic I believe was my most blowfish like taste from what I've read. I don't have any pics Of them in flower to show ya sorry man. Most of my phenos were pretty uniform got fat round sweet smelling buds. Bushy fat leaves on most. The big difference I noticed was towards the end of flower most phenos were a light green with more red/orange pistils. My tasty buds came from the darker green with more white pistils.

The flavor I'm impressed with very smooth smoke and buzz is great. I went full hydro on these ladies and my organic friends thought I converted to there ways.

Hazeman you've impressed me again with your work! Keeping us eastcoasters in a haze!

Top Bottom