some glass i just picked up sg peyote pillar & mini Stemline with Natty Splash gaurd

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Yeah bud my new one has almost 1/4 gap>> Looking at my old pics I did not have the gap lol..Not sure how the difference in the hit is, gap or not

WhiteFire_2012_006.jpg
WhiteFire_2012_004.jpg
WhiteFire_2012_008.jpg

When you spend all your coin on glass the neat part is that you just get to stay home and smoke yourself silly:giggle
gtd

thats a sick ass collection bro,and your right i id rather be at home smoking my self silly with amazing glass than dropping all that money at bars LOL

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>hey Tyler, you would be pleased with any of them that you mentioned<< I like the Sheldon Black<<real classy glass wear at a decent price>>Toro and SG's tend to get a lil pricy. I think JP Toro's skills on a lathe are unmatched still..But them peyote pillars are for the professionals:giggle
It is more less of a preference and what you could afford at the end of the day.
Again nothing wrong sitting home broke smoking yourself silly>>a lot safer now a days:)
>> im thinking a SG stemline for your first peice>>?

gtd

wow. daaaaaayum. :confused0054:

i don't know much about glass. but i been doin a lil research n thats gota b like 10 g

clearly you know ur glass. are all the top notch guys pretty much the same?

who in your opinion is top 3. just wana get a solid piece n there's sooooo many.i see alot of talk of soveriegn, toro, sheldon black, illadelph.

i know everyone has their personal preferences. like a ford chevy thing but a ballpark idea would b cool.

thanks

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

>>hey Tyler, you would be pleased with any of them that you mentioned<< I like the Sheldon Black<<real classy glass wear at a decent price>>Toro and SG's tend to get a lil pricy. I think JP Toro's skills on a lathe are unmatched still..But them peyote pillars are for the professionals:giggle
It is more less of a preference and what you could afford at the end of the day.
Again nothing wrong sitting home broke smoking yourself silly>>a lot safer now a days:)
>> im thinking a SG stemline for your first peice>>?

gtd

thanks alot bro i really appreciate ya lettin me know whats what. i been lookin n its definitely n investment. im gona check out the aqualab n see what the SG n blacks r like.

i used to have a siick science class bong. it broke n i've tried those generic pieces n they just didnt cut it for me in comparison to my creation.... but seeing these newer perc style got me interested, especially hearing reviews on the kinda pulls you get. those peyote ones r cleaaaarly the bomb.

I'll do my research n definitely let ya know what i wind up grabbin :yes

Latest posts

Top Bottom