Some Help Please Guys!

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

hey guys now this isn't grow related but thought I'd ask you guys see if you have experienced what I'm about to go through.
The missus has been for the 20 week scan for our baby and it's looking like it will have only one kidney, any research I've done doesn't come back like the end of the world and tbh manageable but I'd thought I'd ask just incase you've had someone in your life with the same thing or yourself, any info would be great, thanks guys

Hb

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
would you like for me to contact our friend who is in her 2nd year of holistic med school for her opinion?????
If she does not know she would be glad to research loves wants to learn as much as possible and this sounds interesting........

half baked

half baked

If you wouldn't mind bro just want to get some perspectives on the issue, from what I've read up is people with one kidney live good lives just gotta be healthy, also when the times right it can have one of mine, but yes please thank you man

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hey guys now this isn't grow related but thought I'd ask you guys see if you have experienced what I'm about to go through.
The missus has been for the 20 week scan for our baby and it's looking like it will have only one kidney, any research I've done doesn't come back like the end of the world and tbh manageable but I'd thought I'd ask just incase you've had someone in your life with the same thing or yourself, any info would be great, thanks guys

Hb
It's gonna be ok. I've known a couple of people born with one kidney and their issue was they couldn't donate a kidney. That was it.

Congratulations on the new wee bairn!

half baked

half baked

Thanks a lot guys I'll be honest I'm not worried one bit but I said I'd ask you guys for your opinion, my missus is terrified which I totally understand, I'll be doing lots of research so I'm ready for when baby arrives, I'll be a stay at home dad, I'm quitting plastering so she can get herself back to work so want to know as much as possible before February, thanks again guys:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom