Some Heri Crosses

• Thread starter Ronnie V
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Here's some of the deathstar #x to hold you guys off. These things are pretty much done. I'm gonna flush one more and chop. I'll post more before then but might not take more until final weight and nut shots unless you guys want me to post more on trim day. Bck in school with 2 jobs. Not much time to post these days.....
IMG 2832
IMG 2833

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Fuck it. Out of herb so pulled a couple somewhat dried deathstars from the room.

(deathstarxc99)x Herijuana #X

IMG 2839

#1. I lost her. And no those are not pollen sacs.
IMG 2841

I pulled these at 8 1/2 weeks. They're easily 9-10 weekers. I'll be honest. I'm absolutely ripped off the #1. The smell is something different. I'll post more when the rest is ready.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

yo yo yo yo
(DSxC99)x Heri #x. I sold the other DS and didn't pic because the clones died but this phone is above and beyond. Def a keeper.
IMG 2843
c99x heri #3. I yielded a ounce off half a gal pot. Dank with a mild pineapple earthy tone. Carries in the flavor when smoked. Gonna run her again.
IMG 2844
c99x heri #4. She harmed so i finished her outside. Damn She is stony though. Oh well. Have some seeds to run of her at least.
IMG 2845
Once again the best out of everything i have. 10+ strains. Chemical desire #3.
IMG 2846
and one of my bottom bitches. chemical desire #1. 14 onions off 3 7 gallons. I know i can hit a p off that amount of plants. When i do......
IMG 2847

The dearth star is a fast growing variety. Yields moderate but not great. the taste bag appeal and high is all there. Everyone has been flocking on that stuff. The c99 is def a yielder. but my #4 did hermi about 3 1/2 weeks in so i threw her in her own lil room. But oubtyielded anything i have in my room except my Chemdog D #1. C99 def carries that pine apple taste with a earthy fruity smell. the deathstar is more berry tasting i want to say. c99 about a 7 high. the ds is definitely in the 8-9 range. Don't smoke her in the morning. Any more questions just ask.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

We had time to put up the tent. I'm tapped on space so I had to put up a tent for testing. I threw the rest of those crosses in there along with some sky walker og and nl#5 which I doubt is the real deal. I'm not a fan of og but everyone has to have it. I'll post more specific photos when I sex them.

IMG 0920

Just running sea green and recharge. 1/2 gl. Killin it mh 250w style. Let's see what we get. Day 1 of flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom