some info please

• Thread starter turtlehash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
turtlehash

turtlehash

hey ive been growin sence a lil b4 turkey day i have 3 going.ive topped em, lst and a lil bonzi trainin but i dont really know when to start flowerin em they r about 4teen '' tall and about 7 weeks- maybe ruffly 49 days from start. i started in a aerogarden 3 but my roots where gettin to crazy for it. sooo i trans into soil im just starting with seeds from some one nothin really great as of now im just practicin for the DANK but if someone can help please let me know when i can or should i start flowing thanx yall

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

first and foremost, the strain is where the DANK comes from, how its grown, yes, but even a perfect grower can only bring out the potential of the herb they're growing. if its shit you could grow it perfect it'll still be shit... get some real genetics man.

but you can flip them whenever you feel that its "full". after its done stretching you should have a nice even canopy with some penetration.

what kind of lights? space? strain? how much are you trying to obtain? etc....

need more info....

turtlehash

turtlehash

well its in a closet 2x2x6 and im sortv in a bind with $ so im usin cfls and the light that came with the aero garden and i have one hangin in middel of em and the strain is unknown just some seeds in some pretty good smoke but thats y im startin with it so i can make a lil $ for mh and hps lights and real seeds i know someone who can send me some club seends from cali
and i have about 15 heads on them -- not on each-- but the most i can get i guess

Top Bottom