some kewl outdoor

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

so the old guy i trim for calls me and says, "come check out the jungle before we chop it" so the wife and i took a nice drive and made a day outta it. he is a big blue dream guy but even he jumped on the GSC train this year. not sure his nute reg but he seems to have it dialed.

GSC
Some kewl outdoor

Some kewl outdoor 2

Some kewl outdoor 8

Blue Dream
Some kewl outdoor 4

Some kewl outdoor 5

Some kewl outdoor 6

Some kewl outdoor 7

the whole garden
Some kewl outdoor 3

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Fucking sexy. I'll bet they'll look even sexier after you slowly, sensually take their leaves off. Lol

Can I ask what part of the country, it looks like a good place to do some od

vaporedout

vaporedout

its was awesome, theres little walkways under the canopy. actually more like a crawlway. they put fans underneath to keep air circulation. i got a couple good pics of me and the plants and man was i stinky afterwards :)

@mastacheese..... its northern cali outdoo

Smallzz

Smallzz

looking badass brother. Always good to see another cali OD grower smashing it out of the park.

iCultivate

iCultivate

I love that wild look of big unruly outdoor plants.

That garden is immense.

-- iCultivate --

NagaKing

NagaKing

Fwoarrrr those plants are amaaaazing!
The colors..
And massiveness...
Thanks for sharing!
Inspirational.

vaporedout

vaporedout

i just helped him chop it down, sheesh..... talk about work. two 8 hour days with 3 of us got all the big stuff hanging and the little stuff still on the plants. he is gonna hit his mark this year and then some, but we ran outta space to dry. guess a 2 car garage isnt big enough :) picked up one of these, thinkin of makin a pipe or steam roller with it :)

even has a perfect spot for a carb and bowl
SAM 0329

SAM 0330

Paperchase

Paperchase

Damn that's nice lets see that pic of that garage full of big buds hanging.

Paperchase

Paperchase

thats where he drew the line on pics :) and i dont blame him, it looks crazy
Dang show wud have luv to see a pic of that but I understand well hw bout a couple pics of them buds before they cure?

vaporedout

vaporedout

im 1200 miles from him now, wont be seein any of that finished product. in fact i didnt even get a chance to trim any this year for him. he was bummed i moved but understood how it was going to benefit me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom