Some leafs are dying, is it normal?

• Thread starter mdmazing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mdmazing

mdmazing

I have two problems:
The bottom leafs are dying, like the first round ones, i dont know why... is it normal? I think the biggest one is starting to flower or something like that, but more than a week ago that i tought she was dead.. because it has and still have a lot of 'holes' in the main stalk. i dont know if was bugs, or some disease. do you know what is it?
Thanks in advance :)
Some leafs are dying is it normal
Some leafs are dying is it normal
Some leafs are dying is it normal 2

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Usually the bottom leaves dying is underfeeding. I see a few problems though.

Find something to use as a real container. (2l soda bottle or something from Lowes, not that tray)

What's up with the tin foil?

What kinda light you using

PH and ppm of water/nutrients

I don't see any bugs on the leaves. Nice!

Temps and humidity of your room?

mdmazing

mdmazing

oh ok. more water helps with the nutrients?
tinfoil was to 'protect' the bottom leaves from the sun.
they are in a humid enviornment but cold. its very cold now :(
they dont have artificial light (just the normal ceiling light from every bedroom)
i cant really be a 'real farmer', i am just growing these three for fun and knoledge for the possible future, i dont know...

when i have better photos i will post them here so you can see the stalk

:)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Cannabis doesn't need protection from the sun, it requires full sun for a minimum of 6hrs (8 are better) to grow and flower properly. You're trying to replicate that indoors.

Masta is asking for actual numbers, if you know them. What's the temperature *and* humidity? This is important to know because the relation between temps and RH are what drives water and nutrients through plant tissues (transpiration and vapor pressure deficit are what we're getting at here).

What's the water that you're using to water & feed at, with regard to EC (electrical conductivity, from which are derived either TDS, total dissolved solids, or ppms, parts per million) and pH? What are you feeding, and at what rates? What media are you using (what's it planted in)?

Your plants won't grow well given the amount of light you're offering them. You must replicate the sun.

neverbreak

neverbreak

no, ambient light from ceilin lights is insufficient by a long shot. but if yer just doin it for a bit of fun, then i guess it don't matter. they won't get far if ya don't invest if some proper equipment tho.

neverbreak

Top Bottom