Some leaves drooping/clawing in early flower

• Thread starter Purfict
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purfict

Not too sure what the problem is, my best bet is the temps I’ve been battling. I can only get temp during lights on to about 67-68 consistently without turning fans off. Wet/dry cycles are good, rh is steady, so not positive what it is. For background, PPFD at between 400-550 from the corner to the center of the tent, week two of flower. FFOF, nutes every other feed, just gave them food and water 2 days ago. Give them a liter of water every 4 days or so, any help is appreciated.

Some leaves droopingclawing in early flower
Some leaves droopingclawing in early flower 2
Some leaves droopingclawing in early flower 3
Some leaves droopingclawing in early flower 4
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Well if there dropping you got two choices you overwatered or they are thirsty.

From eye it’s looks overwatered.
A thirsty plant will pull in its self ( kinda shrivel )

The clawing is from to much nitrogen for flowering.

They don’t look bad just let them dry out a bit before watering and dail back the n

Good luck and enjoy the adventure 🙂

P

Purfict

Well if there dropping you got two choices you overwatered or they are thirsty.

From eye it’s looks overwatered.
A thirsty plant will pull in its self ( kinda shrivel )

The clawing is from to much nitrogen for flowering.

They don’t look bad just let them dry out a bit before watering and dail back the n

Good luck and enjoy the adventure 🙂
I noticed they bounced back great after watering, but after two days back to drooping. Maybe I’m watering with not enough water too frequently. I agree on the excess N, I even did a little less of my micro but can’t expect it to fix in 1 feeding. Next water will be with no food. I’ll give them an extra day or two of no water. Thanks for the input

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
It looks like magnesium would help some of them.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Would you suggest adding cal-mag to the next watering? I wasn’t planning on adding nutrients since I try to do it every other water.
CalMag is a possibility. So is Epsom salt dissolved in water. A foliar feed could be used instead of watering it in. For Epsom salt a tablespoon per gallon is the usual mixture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom