Some leaves turning yellow(pics)

• Thread starter Buckcannon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buckcannon

Hello all!
I am running a EBB and Flow setup. Room is a 10x10 tent. 2 tables, 4x8. 4 lights, each one at 1k so 4k total(tables are close together. Each table has 40 plants.

So far the buds are looking nice and dense however some of the leaves are turning yellow on me and I cant figure out why. I have a mildew problem but I have been spraying with milk/water every two days which seems to be containing it. My room has good air flow, temperature as well as humidity. I feel like I have a perfect environment but I just cant understand why some leaves are turning this color(look at pics below). Can you guys please help me out, thanks.

Some leaves turning yellowpics
Some leaves turning yellowpics 2
OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Low nitrogen is the major cause of yellowing leaves, unless there is a bug problem. I recommend getting magic green form house and garden and spray them when the lights are off, that is if there are no flowers yet, if there are flowerers, let the n get outta there as it distorts taste. Other than that you can get a nitrogen supplement, all the nute companies make one so easy to find....l. Usually a N def

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Ooooo watch the nute burn.....I'd go with normal water for a few feelings, just with N in there. If the leaves curl down its one of 2 things...too much nuts or too much water, or both. So be careful how ya feed. Be sure ph is cool. Don't worry about ppm at this point

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Yea u got nute burn after lookin at pics, you have flowers, so don't wanna spray....I would flush with distiller h2o and then add N then when n they look better go back to feeding cycle, just watch for nute burn. That's what you got going on for sure

nuttso

nuttso

yes Ote is right. Looks like too much nutes. Post some more pics. ppm, ph and what nutes.

B

Buckcannon

Thanks guys, I guess I am overfeeding. I will post up tomorrow what I am giving them because I dont have my feeding chart near me right now.

Quick side question: Can the mildew on the leaf's cause major problems to the plant? Because I am still fighting this problem. I am using 10% milk 90% water formula(read it doesn't mess with the buds)

nuttso

nuttso

you definatly must desinfect the shit out of your room when you finish this round. Throw away the carbon filters and spray h202 @ 3.5 %.

B

Buckcannon

Can someone tell me an effective way to get rid of powdery mildew???

Also why replace carbon filters?

C

cctt

Have you checked for mites? I think I might be seeing some mite-damaged leaves. It's hard to tell, though.

alpinehi

alpinehi

I'm in accordance with cctt and you should for sure check for bugs/mites! Getting rid of PM is seriously tough to do because it reproduces asexually via spores, and they are way too small to easily eradicate completely. I propose 3 options and you surely won't like any of them: 1.Burn down your space and start anew 2. Move to a new space and start anew. 3.Break down all of your equipment and get OCD clean with that shit, run a sulfur burner in your space when you get through your run, and continue forward with high standards of cleanliness.

alpinehi

alpinehi

Also don't spray with the milk mixture during your flowering period. The diluted milk works because the microorganisms with in it combat the mildew. However, since milk contains sugars and proteins, infection by grey mold or Botrytis may be promoted after treatment. This poses a serious risk to flowering marijuana. Ergo, it is only recommended to treat cannabis plants with a diluted milk solution during growth and preflowering.

Top Bottom