Some More Input Please!

• Thread starter drew blah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drew blah

I'm in the middle of my second week of veg and this is what i gave them just need feed back if you guys think I'm missing anything or needs any tweaking.Most of the nuts are advanced nutrients..besides cal-mag(Botanicare),Protek(Dyna-Gro),hi-brix(hyrdro organics Earth Juice),Root Excelurator(House&Garden)

I'm running two epic 8in air cooled hoods at 18/6 hr time schedule,co2 at 1250ppm,temp from 77-80,humidity at 50-55 percent,classic og strains in a grodan 6x6 cube

recipe in 22.5 gallons of R/O water

Cal-Mag 4ml per gal

Protek 1ml per gal

B-52 4ml per gal

F-1 4ml per gal

Vitamax 3ml per gal

Tarantula 4ml per gal

Piranha 4ml per gal

hi-brix 2.5ml per gal

Root Excelurator 1ml per gal

sensi grow A&B- 4ml per gal

PH-5.7-6.2 PPM 650-700

the photos are of some concerns i have any feed back would be great!!

thanks!!

Some more input please
Some more input please 2
Some more input please 3
Some more input please 4
Some more input please 5
Some more input please 6
Some more input please 7
Some more input please 8
Some more input please 9
Some more input please 10
Some more input please 11
Some more input please 12
Some more input please 13
Some more input please 14
Some more input please 15
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's not a deficiency, it may be a mosaic virus if it's not a phenotypical variation (think: variegation). For some strains upping the Ca and Mg can help alleviate the symptoms and keep them trucking right on through.

As for your feeding regimen, my head is spinning looking at all of that stuff, I really can't help you there.

M

motz

Right on @seamaiden,think it's more strain oriented, though.
@drew blah have you got any other strain running besides that one, if so do they all have it? They do get rid of it,eventually.
I also see that they are indicadom,seems to run in that type morethan sats.

R

Rajabiji

Ten additives?!?! I had to count twice to make sure. Plants do not need all of this nonsense. What happened to good ole water, light, and decent grub? Don't get me wrong. I know that people have their own gigs, but geesh! Ten additives? Focus on the food, NOT the seasoning, people!!! (Sorry, kinda stressed about this election) Coooooooooooooome on amemendment 2

M

motz

All these additives and bullshit when a good bag of any Premium Potting Soil will work. I have said this all before experienced growers make it to hard for novices to follow. Maybe that's why 85% that try to fend for themselves, quit.

Sorry you gotsta learn to crawl before you's walk. Start out simple and learn along the way!!!

bigjay420

bigjay420

My advise? Seriously research anyone you take advise from. Just because the profile tag says "active farmer" or some shit, doesn't mean they are. If you pay close attention, you'll weed out the know nothings really quick. Other than that, you've come to the right place. The farm is full of good info. You just have to weed through the forum to find it.
And if all those plants have it, its prolly genetic, IMO.
What strain you working? Did I miss that part?

M

motz

You know @bigjay420 just because it says"well-known farmer" really don't mean that much either. I find a few of those on here that don't know squat or mean that they are either. Some people are just joining here,that know a helluva lot more than people who have been on here forever.
You should really watch what you say,you really don't know who your saying it to. Ahhh the beauty of the internet.

bigjay420

bigjay420

@motz Respectfully, I will say what I please. Especially since it was a general statement. Don't worry. When I wanna talk shit about you (or anyone else), I'll mention folks by name. And, by simply rereading, you'll find I said to research who he takes advise from. Not look at a farmer tag. Thanks for the tip though, champ.

Last edited:
bigjay420

bigjay420

BTW @motz ... You'll forgive me if my post sounds rude? I'm just not sure I know how to take being told to watch my tongue. Especially after I sacrificed MY health in IRAQ to protect OUR right to say what WE want. And I NEVER play that card... So that should tell you how strongly I dislike being told to watch my mouth. Its VERY hard to detect tone via key strokes, so I assume you meant NO disrespect.

Last edited:
M

motz

@bigjay420 No disrespect. I have 2 Star General friends and Navy Seal buddies that were there also and that never comes out of their mouths. Had nothing to do with protecting to say what we want and when we want to say it. Had to do with lies and deception from our own government. Just like the Ebola controversay. All that's called brainwashing, it was a war that we shouldn't of even been at. As far as protecting to say what we want,it falls under the umbrella, just another excuse for war. And that comes from OFFICERS that were there.

Last edited:
M

motz

@drew blah sorry for messing up your thread. We will now return to our regularly scheduled thread. hehehe

bigjay420

bigjay420

After reading this, I realize theres no reason to waste any more of my time with you. But ill leave you with this... If you ever tell me my brothers died for a lie again, you'd better do it from a secure browser.
Semper Fi TIL I DIE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom