some new picks

• Thread starter ThuhWiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

ThuhWiz

thanks also a question to all. if the lower branches are flowering should i still get rid of them?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks good bro how far along are you if less then 3 weeks i would get rid of anything that looks like it cant hold a nice size nugget cuz it wont. all the lower spindly growth can go. this will give u much nicer tops

T

ThuhWiz

its already past that but thnk you i will keep it in mind for next time

Melvan

Melvan

They look great. Just let that lower bud grow. When you harvest you'll do it in stages, the tops first, then the rest as it finishes up. I don't usually finish harvesting a plant until at least a week after I take the tops. You'll be able to add a little bulk to those lower blooms.

Those lower wispy buds are great for the trim box for making hash, cannabutter, or a tincturn

T

ThuhWiz

yeah fer sure thank you and i vegged her for a while like 4 or 5 months very slow plant but hardy strain (at least i think so lol) ill post some more here soon

T

ThuhWiz

I started from seed i have no clue what the strain is, all i know is it came from some dank lol but also i was wondering if there were any easy/cheep ways of replacing nitrogen i have pretty bad deficiency there.

Top Bottom