• Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swampwater

white-c.jpg

white is right. :ninja

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

you gots skills for days bro, thanks for sharing your wonderful shots.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I love the white but I miss seeing pics of the Triangle Kush...

L

LEBDOG

What's the trick, do you turn the lights down before taking shots like that?

S

Surfr

Damn that white is lookin crazy!! One of these days I will acquire that sexy lady.. Keep up the great work man!

:character0180:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Great shots, man!! You def. have a thorough bred stable there..

S

swampwater

shots are taken lights out, with the door cracked open to allow enough light for the cam to focus.

thanx for the props guys.

Jollygreen: who doesnt want more tk.. hehe. me included.

heres a actual profile shot of a white in a 2gallon smart pot.

white-d.jpg

R

Rob1

the color of tht bubba bud is beautiful and frosted out.. you do some great work man keep hitting us with the pics.....Rob

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fucking Dank Ass BUDS

Hay there SW whats cracka-lacking bro, nice looking girls U got there, its good to see someone else running the same strains I am, well most of them anyway, I dont have the giesol or the 91 yet but im hoping to soon, how many weeks of flower are thoes pics, im almost 35 days of flower now, and man OOO man am I loving my new ladies that I got from Krome, Thanks buddy, hay were the hell is cornbread at havent seen him lately at the cafe, I need him to check in on my thread over there and see how im doing, this is my first run with them, anyway ur girls are looking like straight fire bro keep up the good work talk to ya later..........GM........AKA......BP

Dynamite

Dynamite

another show of the dream team line up of genetics

very few are gifted such greats

your blessed !

Beautiful Grow

S

swampwater

Indeed, blessed to have made friends with some of the people i consider my brothers. i try to remind myself of it daily.

rob1: thanx very much.

bp, good to see someone im familiar with. hope your doing well.. glad to hear you got some nice cuts to work with, brother krome is one of the good guys for sure. :) CB is doing good, he's on at another site, i'll tell him you were askin about him.

dyna: great to see you here. im actually over at the clc as well every great once in a while, your grows are inspiring man. you do great work. keep it up.

;)

sum giesel..

giesel-f.jpg

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

That Giesel is lookin tight my friend... Reminds me out the Giesel Kush #3 I'm running made by Raskal.

S

swampwater

if you havent smoked it, im sure you'll like it.

giesel is fine fine fine herbs.

Top Bottom