Some nugs that passed in front of me

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

I frequently get to take pics of friends nugs. Thought I would share. Start off with some of my buddy Scaltech's gear. First is Diana Ross{Lower Mainland Jamaican x NL5}. then Nemesis{Landrace Indian Kush X Nebula} and Ghengis Chron{(Romulan x Mikado) x Island Sweet Skunk} is last. Peace GS

ps. seeing some nugs from Doc Atomic in a few hours. Be back to share

Some nugs that passed in front of me
Some nugs that passed in front of me 2
Some nugs that passed in front of me 3
G

Green Supreme

A promised I had a puffdown with Doc Atomic this afternoon. Here are the thing we sampled. First was NL 1-4-4, followed by the sativa pheno of NL and last is Atomic Haze 1-4. Peace GS

000 0002 Large
000 0006 Large
000 0008 Large
N

noone88

Is it me, or does that look not very appealing? The trim job is not good..

G

Green Supreme

Trimming is for commercial, I rarely puff commercial. The leaf keeps the medicine protected till I am ready to use, then the leaf is peeled off and kept for hash making. Peace GS

ps. keep my flash off all the time?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I love the name "Ghengis Chron".

Folks, it's called "the grower's cut". Mm hmm! :mmm

E

ent

welcome GS. love your threads over at FMB too. you have such a great variety of nugs, keep up these posts. if you can put the nugs in natural light and take a pic without the flash.

G

Green Supreme

I will try that, but must admit a lot of the time standing in the window with nugs might not be possible. That and I am a lazy cuss. Thanks for the tip and for lookin. Peace GS

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Those first shots of the nugs were not too appealing at all. They look like they were over fed with nutes and not flushed well. Lets see the bowl after it is smoked.

There was only 1 pic and that was the AK I think that looked good.

I am glad I am in Oregon and get really good strains.

G

Green Supreme

Thanks for your kind words. Glad you enjoy what you can get.

Drawoh's OG Thai from Scaltech. Peace GS

Drawohs OG Thai
OG Thai closer
Venom818

Venom818

Those first shots of the nugs were not too appealing at all. They look like they were over fed with nutes and not flushed well. Lets see the bowl after it is smoked.

what he said only im not in oregon

G

Green Supreme

Wow strong positive vibes for folks trying to contribute here huh. Seems neither of you have any pics. Nice. Thanks for looking. Peace GS

E

ent

speaking of changing the color of cannabis...here's what i'm toking on. separating seeds and smoking the flowers.

http://i.invalid.com/2zBWN.jpg

good vibes :rasta2:

S

supasticky

dooouuucchhhhee. Oregon :puke

S

supasticky

http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/Sticky%20Icky/BlueberryCough.jpg

your turn..

-Supa

Dynamite

Dynamite

maybe there is something going on here I don't know about ? Some bEEf these guys have against you ?

Buds look good man .. With a digital camera the good thing is you can take 100 pics and just post the best 2 or 3 ..I take lots of pics with the FLASH ON that look spectacular(I think) ..You have cool strains too,nice variety

I know alot of folks that do not do the final trim until just before it goes in the bowl ..

here's some of my flash ON pics for ya ....:smiley_joint: first 2 are BigWreck ,then some UKCheese ,and close peek at some OG Kush ,and some sun screen for the people skeered of the flash :rasta2:

YA GOTTA CLICK ON THE LAST PIC FOR THE GIF to WORK!!

all pics taken in ORYGUN!!

Bigwreck macro
Bigwreck
Cheese
Og kush
Sunscreen
G

Green Supreme

Nice pics dude. Ya gotta admit I am not a photographer and am only using a 100 dollar Kodak cam. I am a grower really, but am between grows at present. Bubbleman has photo'd my stuff in the past and posted it in IC mag. Thanks for looking and sharing. Peace GS

ps.I used to do all my pics with a flash, but some folks here complained and asked me to turn it off

Top Bottom