Some nugs that passed in front of me

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

Even on the stems you see trichomes sticking out...Love that.

101786d1283975871-some-nugs-passed-front-me-bigwreck-macro.jpg

Dynamite

Dynamite

Nice pics dude. Ya gotta admit I am not a photographer and am only using a 100 dollar Kodak cam. I am a grower really, but am between grows at present. Bubbleman has photo'd my stuff in the past and posted it in IC mag. Thanks for looking and sharing. Peace GS

ps.I used to do all my pics with a flash, but some folks here complained and asked me to turn it off

I read that in the start of this thread about the flash ,that's why I posted ..a flash on a camera ~ and taking beautiful pics of cannabis ~ does have it's place,,that was my point..not always ,but something to play with ..it's all in fun ,thanks for sharing the pics ya did and I think it was pretty shitty for those guys to dog on you unless there is an underlying issue/bEEf between you and them that I am unaware of ..

My Camera is a $150 dollar canon a590is , I put it on auto then turn on the macro setting ,play with turnin the flash on and off ,and believe me - I delete waaAAAY more pics then I keep ,lol...I am a grower ,not a photographer

keep on sharing the pics ,I enjoyed looking at them

Peace

dextrO,thanks for the props ,but it's the strain ,I have grown many strains ,and she is a freak of nature and hands down the most resinous strain ,maybe ever,or that I have come across so far anyhow

dextr0

dextr0

dextrO,thanks for the props ,but it's the strain ,I have grown many strains ,and she is a freak of nature and hands down the most resinous strain ,maybe ever,or that I have come across so far anyhow

Very humble of you to say so, but you know that saying "you could fuck up a wet dream"...that was made for a reason (you guys out there know who you are)...Does that beauty have a name?

Heres some ive been playing with lately...
bud4.jpg

G

Green Supreme

dextr0 whassat? Thanks for the kind words fellas and for sharing. Peace GS

dextr0

dextr0

The guy told me its called Donatello (the purple ninja). I have a strong suspicion its some kind of OG kush mixed with something. The smell is of cotton candy and skunk but it used to smell of cotton candy and sprite. The high is strait Cerebral (helmet head off of two hits) with a Anti-anxiety affect. Taste is like a mixture of fresh berry's and...skunky too. Nice all around. Thanx for taking interest fellas.

1080p

Thanks for sharing.... Do you have any shot's of Dr. A's Atomic Jam ?? Is he ever gonna release a new line ??

O

Old HAGgler

The guy told me its called Donatello (the purple ninja). I have a strong suspicion its some kind of OG kush mixed with something. The smell is of cotton candy and skunk but it used to smell of cotton candy and sprite. The high is strait Cerebral (helmet head off of two hits) with a Anti-anxiety affect. Taste is like a mixture of fresh berry's and...skunky too. Nice all around. Thanx for taking interest fellas.

hey man where you from???

i have some commercial GDP that looks exactly like that, im in N. kakalaka and this shit is EVERYWHERE. you know those funny instances where like one group of friends is like OH CHECK THIS OUT! then you go home and your girl is like LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY FRIEND.... and its all the same bombness.

super musky, fruity, you can crack open the nug and kinda watch it turn purple ya know? definite fire.

and GS

loving the appreciation of the sativa's. i think yall are just expecting some rock hard indy nugs or something, cause for a 12-14 weeker and shit and total sativa's that shit looks INSANE!! or have any of you never gone for a crop passed 7 weeks lol

dextr0

dextr0

hey man where you from???

i have some commercial GDP that looks exactly like that, im in N. kakalaka and this shit is EVERYWHERE. you know those funny instances where like one group of friends is like OH CHECK THIS OUT! then you go home and your girl is like LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY FRIEND.... and its all the same bombness.

super musky, fruity, you can crack open the nug and kinda watch it turn purple ya know? definite fire.

Way Down South...im pretty sure this came from cali. As to where from??...You seem to have a good eye because for sure i was noticing the Anthocyanin expression like a muthafucker. As soon as i got these in some UV light after hang drying they started purpling. Gonna go check up on GDP. Thanx man.

This strain only came around once and i happened to get a little of alot...in that came about 2 seeds then the dude that came down with tha shit found about 16 more and just gave them to me because he cant grow. I put 5 in some Root Riot cubes and sent him on his way, while i keept the other seeds.

O

Old HAGgler

yeah i kept looking and had to bust some out... haha loving it!

G

Green Supreme

Hey 1080p ,yes I have been working with Doc lately and his new lines are on the verge of coming out again. He has just run 4000 beans to narrow to 38 choices. 500 were Blueberries. He claims to have found some killers, so the Jam should be at its best. As will be the rest of his lines.

Old HAGgler ya I am a sativa believa. Thanks for the comments and for looking fellas. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Saw some Nebulas today. Same cut from 2 different growers. First of each is without flash second of each is with flash. Peace GS

Nebula 1 without flash
Nebula 1 flash
Nebula 2 no flash
Nebula 2 flash
Illmind

Illmind

Nice n green. Seems you got a nice selection to pick from.

G

Green Supreme

Some Leda Uno and some Astroboy{Watermelon pheno}. Peace GS

Leda Uno
Leda Uno closer
Astorboy watermelon pheno
Astroboy closer
Dynamite

Dynamite

I put my finger over half the flash when I snap the pic ,works GREAT when it's popping a little too bright

ghetto diffuser = finger

Pics look good man ,still diggn the selection ,keep them coming

but a low flash makes the trichs POP and no glare ...

basically ,I finger fucked this pic ,but eh ! I think it looks good ,honestly it's more difficult to get good snaps of dry buds then fresh ones

McFly upclose
Dynamite

Dynamite

some of those are very airy.... and poor trim job

LOL..

I see sativa and protection

he's not shooting whats packed into the bowl

and lots of these look like growers nugs ,not the kind you buy that have been smashed from being in the bag with 10p's crushing down on it

you people crack me up ..lol

Top Bottom