Some of Medic's genetics

• Thread starter Witchking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Witchking

Witchking

Hey folks. Hey Mota. I've come back to hang a little here at the farm. Just like to see what's going on here from time to time.
After fruitlessly searching for threads on Medic's Morning Daze and AH x MH I decided to try to start a thread and get a few pics up.

I have great hopes for these Morning Dazes. The gentics sound stellar and Ive heard nothing but good things about her so far.
At the moment the 3 Morning Dazes I ended up with are about 40 days in Veg. I haven't flowered them yet, I recently topped them to start some branching so that i can take cuts , just in case this strain ends up being killer. I have 1 identifiable female of MD right now.

The AhxMh I have is about the same age, but seems to be growing slower than the morning Daze. Stem rubs smell like straight up Affy. Leaves are broader also than straight haze. On 2 seeds of this made it and out of those only one ended up being female , so not much ability to select on this one.
I'll try to get some pics up in the next couple of days.
be back soon...~WK~

Witchking

Witchking

Thank you fine sir. Your forums are the only reason i come here.

L

LOWLIFE

Medics Mdaze

Never spoke with medic personally but Mota shared 4 or so of his haze mixes with me lil'over a year ago. I'd like to thank him publicly for the excellent work on the Mdaze. I got typical results of most hazes out of 99% stringy out of control pretty ugly stuff that bloomed for years....But I got really lucky and found somethin many many seek and never find. I got this mdaze that finishes in ten weeks, gets single colas like my forearm in 20oz cups, yet has that zippy twilightzone mystical magic UP haze high I really miss. Makes my nose run and gets me hungry hungry and giggley...trust me I'm not a giggley type. Ive ran her ragged throigh all sorts of hot n cold extremes indoors in out now and its very very stable too. Did I mention I love this girl! Getting ready to test some my firt breeding projects with her hoping her traits bred true and I don't get the haze mess in my offspring.
trying MdazeXMik/pG13 and MdazeXsuprdupr/ghp next.
:bong2:

Peace

Witchking

Witchking

Heya Jaws! Long time no see bud. Glad to see you posting again. When I am able to I'll shoot ya a Pm.

Lowlife I am glad to hear there is some potential for a good pheno in these Mdaze beans. I have tried to grow Hazes and hybrids in the past without a great deal of success. I'm hoping to find one that's well behaved and chunky. I'm really curious to see the buzz on her, because Ecsd is stright up the goods just in it's own right, add some haze in there and I'm sure it's a bell ringer for sure.
Well wish me luck. be puttin em in to flower in about a month.

Z

zoeronerer

i popped a pack used the keeper pheno and dusted it with oe from billygoat ..

there are deff early pheno's in there i kept the long pheno as it gets huge but the flave is a little on the citrus side (not my fave ) but should sweeten up with the oe male in the cross.

the yield pheno i got did 1/2 pound indoors in an 8 gallon with guano tea's..

good luck on them they did just fine outside as well

JAWS

JAWS

hey WITCHKING:bong2:
i look forward to that day my friend..
respect:sun

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
speaking of medic I have some beans he gifted me, but lost contact with him. I never got any info on the crosses - what they are, bloom duration etc.

fire
fbi
sour daze
chem daze
man<?> daze

any info on what to expect from them would be greatly appreciated. plan on battling the winter blues by playing with some new gear

Witchking

Witchking

speaking of medic I have some beans he gifted me, but lost contact with him. I never got any info on the crosses - what they are, bloom duration etc.

fire
fbi
sour daze
chem daze
man<?> daze

any info on what to expect from them would be greatly appreciated. plan on battling the winter blues by playing with some new gear

I know Sour Daze is ECSD clone x Ahfgan haze male.I don't know about the rest.

Witchking

Witchking

Heres a few of the morning daze in veg(yeah I know they're boring, but that's all i have to show right now)
IMG 1534

IMG 1535

IMG 1539

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I have been running Medic's Rocket Gal, and his new PJ haze (a joint project with True Grit, I believe). Nothing beats skipping coffee for a good Haze to get ya going in the morning!!!! lol The genetics on the RG are Rocket Fuel Afghan Haze x Mutant Afghan Haze x Mango Haze, according to what I was told.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Love the mh x ah.... lots of stretch but awesome yield of sweet racy high. I have found the rocket gal to be a nitrogen picky one but worth it and makes some awesome blonde bubble. Thinking of popping some of the sour and Chemdog D haze seeds it have.

sal2040

sal2040

Thank you fine sir. Your forums are the only reason i come here.

I saw this and thought my brother had started posting again. My brother is "The Witch King" from Razor1911, a warez group. Or as he likes to type it "The WiTcH KiNG" :)

Thought I would share, since it was kinda wild seeing you handle :)

true grit

true grit

morning daze- ecsd x mango haze (havent flowered these)
sour daze- ecsd x af haze (anywhere from 80-110 days so far)
pj haze- af haze x mango haze (can get this one down to 70-85 days or so)
chemdaze- Chemdog 91 x af haze (70-75 days so far)
FBI- fire bomb indica, some indica phenos off some cross cant remember but havent ran these

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
morning daze- ecsd x mango haze (havent flowered these)
sour daze- ecsd x af haze (anywhere from 80-110 days so far)
pj haze- af haze x mango haze (can get this one down to 70-85 days or so)
chemdaze- Chemdog 91 x af haze (70-75 days so far)
FBI- fire bomb indica, some indica phenos off some cross cant remember but havent ran these

thanks a lot TG!

true grit

true grit

No prob...personally outta the bunch I preferred the Sour Daze...but Medic keeps telling me its in teh Morning Daze...thats the flame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom