Some of my pistils are going orange in week 4 of veg

• Thread starter RePotHead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RePotHead

RePotHead

What is the best i can do for my poor ladies now when this happened?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

your white widow autoflower did not benefit from a vigorous and healthy growth the first few weeks , for whatever reasons, the result it's in between being a bonsaï and a dwarf plant.

At this point there is not much you can do, just let in grow and you get'll a few buds but not much more.

as other have said , better to get some photoperiods seeds next time and not automatic.

RePotHead

RePotHead

your white widow autoflower did not benefit from a vigorous and healthy growth the first few weeks , for whatever reasons, the result it's in between being a bonsaï and a dwarf plant.

At this point there is not much you can do, just let in grow and you get'll a few buds but not much more.

as other have said , better to get some photoperiods seeds next time and not automatic.

Alright that's just sad.. But thank you & i will. just one mote question, should i bother feeding them with flower booster or is that a waste?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Alright that's just sad.. But thank you & i will. just one mote question, should i bother feeding them with flower booster or is that a waste?
It will be good practice at least, autos are a gimmick I 100% recommend just getting femized seeds. Herbu is good people i gotta head back to the laboratory ✌

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Get yourself some feminized photo seeds and get them going underneath the CFL! Then, when you get the LED, you can introduce them all to it! But your main focus will be on the Photos! The auto will be along for the ride! You might get something off of it! Don’t be hard on yourself, and do some research! I’ve seen plants that look lot worse at four weeks than that one! And if that is Coco research growing in it! It’s different than growing in soil. You’ll learn! And it will cost a few bucks to get going!

RePotHead

RePotHead

Get yourself some feminized photo seeds and get them going underneath the CFL! Then, when you get the LED, you can introduce them all to it! But your main focus will be on the Photos! The auto will be along for the ride! You might get something off of it! Don’t be hard on yourself, and do some research! I’ve seen plants that look lot worse at four weeks than that one! And if that is Coco research growing in it! It’s different than growing in soil. You’ll learn! And it will cost a few bucks to get going!
Thanks dude, i needed that kind message right now 🌻 💛

Newty

Newty

I transplanted this one just before the roots hit the sides
I've not grown Autos but from research and other members here, they say don't transplant Autos and start them right in the final pot size. Apparently Autos can really stress from transplant and cause bug issues.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I have yet to see one legitimate reason for growing an auto flower indoors! Always open to be corrected! And someone giving you auto seeds for free when you don’t know what you’re doing isn’t doing you any favors! Just two. Cents.

Top Bottom