**Some of the best shit I ever smoked!!**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
I have to start this off by saying... I found one of the strongest tasting & mind lifting phenos I ever smoked.. It was actually a suprise. I didn't even do a thread on her. Well to be honest my wife popped 3 & got 2 males plus 1 female. So I threw her in my beds last run I just harvested. She is 10's across the board!! I will get some dry nug shots up in a few days. Now I see why organicyumyum was saying the SourDubble was one of his all time favorites. If not mistaken Alien said it was in his top 5... I truly truly understand why!! Crossed with that Tahoe Alien is killer.The Alien Rock Candy pheno my wife found is that shit shit!!!! It's the best cut I have right now... Now I have alot of other things coming shortly, but right now can't nothing I have top her. Alien I have to say this one caught me way off guard homie!! No hype!! No gimmicks!! No bullshit!! Straight grown man real talk. Who ever have them Alien Rock Candies you might be on to something... Only 1 female out of 3 & she is AMAZING!!!!!

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

nice find superog!! ive got 3 phenos of this girl heading to flower this weekend, cant wait to see what she does.

any chances of some pics of the winning pheno? or maybe just some traits if you dont have any.

juggernaut

juggernaut

We only get the pics. Can't taste it, smell it or smoke it.

So it's great to hear that from people who have run it and judged it. Especially when these persons are so knowledgeable.....

It's funny but if weed was legal most of the senior farmers on this forums would be Professors.

Something tells me it won't be much longer till it is legal and you Senior farmers will be a very marketable commodity.

Back on track....ARC!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very cool SuperOG! :)
...I got 7 females from my pack of 15 seeds...I didn't see many differences in the phenos..
All of them were awesome...But I have each one copied and numbered ...and the flowers Labeled.
I'm gonna have to sample each

..I cant wait to see your photos :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn Super og same thing here (well i hope) popped three and two were male got the one female on day 36 and she looks special but I guess the proof will be in the smoke ...... U got me stoked now.... how long did you run her 56 ? pictures are from today and yesterday , I know its gonna be hard to tell but did she look like this .....

Arc day 35 top
Arc day 35
Arc day 36
O

Organicyumyum

Damn Super og same thing here (well i hope) popped three and two were male got the one female on day 36 and she looks special but I guess the proof will be in the smoke ...... U got me stoked now.... how long did you run her 56 ? pictures are from today and yesterday , I know its gonna be hard to tell but did she look like this .....

yeah soser, that pheno looks sour dub dominant. that shit is gonna be tasty! glad the dubs genes are making it around the world

Top Bottom