some pics i took today.

• Thread starter gudkarma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gudkarma

flower closet, plants, & a few bud shots (got till october-ish).

i really want to sell that (nearly brand new) 150w HPS that i use for side light... @ 3.2 amps it's fucking up my flow.

any takers?

veg closet w/ rooted (all fem) clones.

overflow tent for the above clones... just waiting on my planters in the mail... and the reason i need to sell that 150w HPS lamp (so i can get a bigger light :cool).

hint. HINT.

seedling & cloney McClone area.

Farmer 005
Farmer 009
Farmer 004
Farmer 007
Farmer 003
Farmer 008
Farmer 010
Farmer 014
Some pics i took today 9
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey! Is that my favorite Walmart Massey fan I see in the bottom shot there? I love my Masseys.

So, whatcha got growin' on?

O

Oregonic

Amazing what those little 150's do to a grow room, I had more heat issues with that then i did my 600hps. That enclosed ballast fucking blows I am in the process of remote wiring mine to cut back on some heat.... she ain't a lot of light but enough for some side lighting or add it to some floros for vegg

Clean setup, strains??

G

gudkarma

ahh yes... guapa ....the massey fan. @ about $6 each, gotta love em'.

they run forever & are easy to take apart & clean. own three... need one more.

my 600w HPS does run quite cool. when i purchased the 150w HPS, i had no clue it used 3.2 amps. major waste when i could score a digital 250w HPS & stack less amps on my garage breaker.

add to that, my room temps went up from 85/87 to 90/91 degrees & i am so fucking over it. good light, works great, just a waste of amps, and not for my flow.

until i can unload, i will throw it in the grow tent with a 250w MH & 12 clones, veg out for another 7 to 10 days, & flipity flip to 12-12.

* strains *

everything in the flower closet is bagseed ...supposedly from out the west coast way & sold to me by a local asshole.

@ $100 a quater ounce, it was great smoke but nothing a real pro would say is uber special. dude is the enitre reason i came back to growing after a 10 year layoff.

as an homage to him, i named this strain : dickhead.

no homo : but : you wanna smoke some dick with me? :D: hence the name.

i totally thank google for turning me on to the Farm, all the great info & inspiration here, & now we're off to the mutha-fucking races.

so, all the clones are of the "dickhead" strain.

also in veg closet, there are 2 fem afghan kush & 2 fem ak48 doing beautifully. i scored those seeds from attitude (ps. fuck you attitude) along with some blue cheese that never sprouted. there is a sour cream freebie in there too but at 1 month it's a total runt @ 2".

my bet, i will turn 40 by the time the sour cream grows big enough to flower... we have till march.

i rocked the bagseed in order to get my game up... my cloning method (100% success rate) tweaked, tool around with LST, experiment in general, play with nute brands & mixing, experiment with dwc (3 buckets going in my basement under another light), fine tune the overall set up, and get my knowledge way up before i start cloning the shit out of the afghan kush & ak48.

logic should have my jackberry (sannie's seeds) in the mail as we speak. thanks dude!

O

Oregonic

Dude, I like the story behind the name and all but now when people ask 'whatcha smokin'" you have to tell them "smokin' the dickhead!" j/k

I hope the bag seed ends up being bomb, you never know.....

J

JoE_AnTiX77

nice little closet grow u have here ... doesnt look too expensive either

G

gudkarma

thanks to my dad (rest in peace hommie) i'm highly skilled with my hands... but i wouldn't say cheap.

i did have lights in storage... but still bought more. i built & painted my two main cabinets with left over shit from my house rennovation for about $24.

i bought the tent to have some flexible storage (really so i can move shit into the house when my wife's not home) and keep 4 mother plants.

i read a post where "lost" says weed isn't an addiction but growing is.

now, i am total slutty grow whore.

the money i spend on equipment, more efficient lights, good intake & exhaust fans, meters, buckets, air pumps, extra bulbs, nutes, and so much more is waaaaaaaaay better than giving my $ gaberdine $ to a total fucking dickhead.

flower closet : 6' x 3' x 6'
veg closet : 3' x 3' x 6'
tent : 3' x 1.5' x 6'

and, i could easily build another 6' x 3' x 6' in line with my main spaces & take advantage of my intake and exhaust set up... which i will do once i get my hot rod sold.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I like massaging my addictions. :mmm

F

Frank_Castle

nice looking photos and a really clean set up. I would love to see more of the closet and grow tents - it looks like you built some good designs.

G

gudkarma

if you grow in a computer case, you get my props.
if you grow in a tent or closet, you get my props.
if you grow in a warehouse, you get my props ... & a nudge for a QP.

ya hear.

i wish there were more closet grows too.

thanks for the nice words.

Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

Very nice/clean grow!

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the finish

Top Bottom