C

chennemann

1109-4.jpg
1109_1.jpg
1109-3.jpg
1109-2.jpg

soopy

soopy

Jesus...... what is she smelling like? Man that is frosty! How long did you take her, Heri or Chem leaning?

Nice job man, thanks for showing her off!

C

chennemann

9 weeks, but I am sure we could of let her go 10 weeks. I am not seeing much amber at all under the scope.

From what I have been told she leans towards Chemdog D more. I have not sampled it yet. My buddy took an early sample (not cured properly). He said it is strong, more heady and sweet tasting. He likes it a ton. The smell is very good. Strong skunky a little sweet.

soopy

soopy

Nice! Smell sounds like a mix of the two, hope you kept some clones. Thanks for sharing her with us! Got any full plant shots?

nurlord

nurlord

Very nice. I accidently killed all of mine. Now I really feel bad!

Top Shelf

Top Shelf

Nice shots, would love to see some pics of the entire plant.

C

chennemann

A quick smoke report from a heavy smoker. He smokes daily and has smoked Cheese and Pre 98 Bubba Kush. He told me that there is no reason to ever only take 1 or 2 hits. He says he always need at least a half joint if not more. Here is what he told me:

"That shit is strong. Super strong."
I filled a bowl and took a rip. It expanded so much I coughed for 5 minutes. It hit me hard and fast. I took another very small rip and I was done. I was high for 3 and a half hours.

I asked how extrema compared to bubba or cheese (he rates them 8-8.5) . He stated "It doesn't compare. We are talking more like eating brownies type high. I have never been that high smoking. You should not smoke this during the day. It is way to strong."

Also this was off of a small lower bud that was taken a week early.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

my first reaction was "f$ck!" that looks killer. there's some extrema running in some circles in canada...it's very crystally and it can't be the same pheno, because i'm a light smoker and i didn't think it was special. we should get some of your stuff :)

C

chennemann

Canada must have some real fire if extrema is not special:)

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

i also didn't care for Snowdog :) well, Marco Renda DID say that our bud looked better than most of the Cannabis Cup entries :D

we were using volcanos - which seems to keep flavours locked in. we had it as low as 180C and as high as 205C (but too harsh). i couldn't tell you if that affected the potency. i have to admit that's the first time i smoked 3+ varieties in one sitting - not as easy as it looks :)

M

magick81

OMG these look totally DANK~!
I was gonna pass on these, as I am growing greenhouses Chemdog at the moment, but after seeing this, I will add it to my list of seeds to get.
Thanks for sharing :D

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Worth Getting

Definitely worth the ticket which isn't much. My first round of Farm seeds I ran I didn't take any clones, idiot move. I ran 5 extrema(regular) got 3 females and 1 was killer. Had the most delicious taste with a wallop for a stone. Now they are feminized, useful if your only after smoke. Nice plants/pictures, take care

mal

Indican

Indican

It wasnt Extrema or it wasnt grown right if it wasnt that special! Extrema kicks ass

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Man, that looks off the chain! I can't wait to get me some Extrema... and I hope it's a D pheno! mmmmmm!

J

Johhnydope48th

Had my first taste of this killer shit yesterday . It was still a Lil wet but smoke able, without a cure the taste and high were still both strong. Fucking a+ on this mix sannie I'm hooked.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Looks super trichomy!! Love it! cant wait till my jackberry comes!

Top Bottom