Some questions about nutes during bloom, and sannies seeds

• Thread starter magick81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will switching to organic nutes for my sannies grow make a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
M

magick81

Hi all,
I recently just flipped my plants into flowering a few days ago, you can see em in the first growlog in my sig.
Anyways, the nutes the guy in the hydro shop sold me was Nutrifield coco nutes, 2 part. It is used thoughout all stages, vegging and bloom.
Anyways, I was wondering if I should be adding anything else to my feedings.

Here is a link to the nutes I am using.
Should I use a PK booster or anything to better my grow?

Also, I've got some sannies seeds on the way to me. It's recommended I grow them organically for the best result. I've found a place online that sells B.A.C nutrients online in Australia. Seeing as they sell the same items in sannies shop, I assume these are the recommended nutes for sannies seeds.
I was just wondering what was the difference? Do i really need to switch to organic? How will switching or not switching affect my plants health and yield?

Cheers
DrMagickzX

OGONLY

OGONLY

Don't believe whoever told you they grow better organically. That's BS. I don't care if its Sannie or OG Rascal, doesn't matter.

Keep it simple buddy, sounds like you're new. PK boosters are fine, but not absolutely necessary. Always PH your nute mix before feeding. Between 5.8 and 6 is best for coco.

I did a side by side over the summer. Organic soil in one tray using only organic nutes and molassas. The other tray I used coco and hydro nutes using my proven nute schedule. My coco plants destroyed the organic in every single category. Weight, looks, taste, smell and potency.

Check out my thread if you think I'm making this up.

Top Bottom