Some seedlings yellowing and or drooping

• Thread starter brundel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brundel

brundel

This is my first attempt at an indoor tent grow. Some of my seedlings that I planted a couple weeks later ( as pictured in the far corner ) Are either drooping and or have yellowing leaves. They Were started underneath a maxisisun PB 4000. Whereas the bigger healthier ones were started earlier but underneath a very basic LED lamp, maybe 15w, approximately two weeks prior to planting the ones in the corner. They have all been underneath the PB 4000 for approximately two weeks now.

The soil mix is my own, made with used soil that was mixed with compost. I haven’t put any nutrients yet. They get 18 hours of light a day. I have a humidifier on, no fans blowing yet. The light is placed approximately 2 feet above the plants

What do you guys think is causing the yellowing in drooping leaves?

Some seedlings yellowing and or drooping
Some seedlings yellowing and or drooping 2
Some seedlings yellowing and or drooping 3
Some seedlings yellowing and or drooping 4
Some seedlings yellowing and or drooping 5
Last edited:
brundel

brundel

I’ve been watering with a spray bottle twice daily. Basically when the soil surface is dry. So maybe underwatering..,.?

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Could be. You should water them well and let them dry out quite a bit before watering again

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Go by weight. You’ll have to learn what they feel like wet vs dry.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Water to saturate the media then let it dry back. They look like they have way to much light for the conditions. Whenever a plant has issues lower the light intensity as this is what pushes the plant. Brand new seedlings need very little light for the forst week or 2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom