Some Shnazzleberry 2 and Mental Floss

• Thread starter Bluebud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluebud

Heres a couple pics of some plants I grew last summer. The first two pics are the Shnazz and the third pic is the Mental. I love them both!!

Some shnazzleberry 2 and mental floss
Some shnazzleberry 2 and mental floss 2
Some shnazzleberry 2 and mental floss 3
B

been

You wouldn't happen to be "bluebuds" of IC fame, would you? :anim_30:

C

Cibin

Hey Bluebud, can you give me more details about the Shnazz please? I just bought the last pack of beans here and will be running them in a month or so under 250W HPS from seed..
Would you recommend running it on 12/12 from seed to control height? Shnazz is said to be a stretcher, right?
Your plants on the last photo are at height i would love mine to finish (around 60-70 cm .. 2 foots). How long did You veg for?

Thanks for any ideas or tips!

C.

B

Bluebud

I got two phenos from my pack o seeds. One was CRAZY fruity, bright green, with tons of trichs and the other was less fruity and a darker green. The fruity pheno is famous around my parts. I dont know how many people I know said it is by far the best shit they have ever smoked. Me and two friends scraped all the trichs off our scissors when done trimming and I swear it was like I ate an eighth of shrooms. That was the only time I have ever smoked and said to myself " Holy shit I smoked too much". It was intense. Trimming is a bitch because there is so many trichs and your scissors get gummed up every single bud you trim.

I think I vegged for about sixty days and then flowered under a 400w hps. The yields were up there. Its an easy plant to grow and clone. The only problem I had with the strain is the mold in the fall. I live up north so mold is always a problem come fall time. My outdoor plants grew to about Seven feet. Indoors I really didnt see a huge amount of stretch just the normal double in height.

Overall I give the fruity pheno a 10 and the not so fruity pheno a 7.

B

been

Nope. What is IC fame?

No sweat bro.... I still like you. :sun There's a cat.... goes by "bluebuds" at another site I've been chatting with; I figured you might be him/her.

Great plants bro. Welcome to the Farm. :party0044:

D

drsnizz

ive done the floss before and loved it.....gotta get some shnazzle

L

lime6161

Ive seen 2 phenos as well. a shorter, fatter one and a taller, thinner one. Which one would you describe as the 'more fruity' ?

R

Rainbows

Looks great Blue. Have you ever tried the Schnazz #1? I have been wondering if the #2 is similar.

B

Bluebud

Ive never grown the Shnazzle #1 but I would love to get my hands on some of those seeds. My next grow will probably be the C Plus or C 4.

B

Bogstomper

Very nice...looking at some MF and Calizahr right now and appreciate info like this in helping to make decisions.

R

Rainbows

The Schnazz #1 had one of the strangest and most intense tastes I have ever experienced. I would describe it as mixed berry crystal light with a hint of skunk. Just artificial berry taste to the extreme. I grew two packs, and they all exhibited this trait. Good luck on getting your hands on some of the seeds. And let me know when you do ;)

B

Bluebud

Just to let yall know I just ordered some more Mental Floss a few days ago and I am so excited to grow this strain again. I will be keeping a mother for sure this time.

D

DJSHADOW

great job on the grow...man now you got me thinking about the floss again...what did you feel the differences were between the two shnazz and mf in taste and growth wise?
DJS

B

Bluebud

I must say the Shnazz grows like a crazy ass weed. There is no stopping that plant. Handles stress well, loves nutrients, grows well indoor and outdoor, and is just an over all great strain. I found one total dank pheno but I only got one of that pheno out of the ten seeds. I didnt clone from that one and realized it was much better than the rest towards the end of flowering and it was just too late. Very skunky and berry scented and there is no controlling the smell. I love that strain and will probably grow it again. Great yields too.

The Mental Floss was a different smell from the Shnazz. It was more like a licorice or tar type smell. I think of all the plants Ive ever grown the Floss was the best and the next runner up was that killer Shnazz pheno. All of my Mentals turned purple which I love and they were just covered in trichs. Both strains are great, maybe you should get them both!

T

Top Bottom