Some shots of Chocolope, Bubblegum BX and more.

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

Hello everyone!
Just thought id post some shots I took today.

They were all grown using FoxFarm ocean forest soil in 5gal containers.

Pic 1 - Bubblegum BX
Pic 2 - Bubblegum BX
Pic 3 - Chocolope
Pic 4 - Chocolope
Pic 5 - Chocolope
Pic 6 - Chocolope
Pic 7 - Chocolope
Pic 8 - Chocolope
Pic 9 - Cataract Kush
Pic 10 - Pre98-Bubba bx2

Feel free to comment!

Thank you all and happy growing!!:harvest:

X

Bubblegumbx
Bubblegumbx2
Chocolope
Chocolope1
Chocolope2
Chocolope3
Chocolope4
Chocolope5
Laconfidentialxogkush
Pre98bubbabx
D

DixinCider

let me guess, you cut out cal mag before you flush?
if so this has never made sense to me.
the ck, and pre bubba look bomby! dont cut cal mag tell flush they will be extra bomby. flush is where you get the taste yo!:lock:

X

xeet

Dixincider- I keep things very simple. I feed all my nutes at 1/2-1/4 of the recommendes dosage. I feed all my nutes i dont cut out anything before i fluah which will start anywhere from week 6 until week 10 depending on the strain. If ur refering to the big yellowed leaf its been burnt some. I set the plant ontop of a 20gal container with holes in so i dont have to tug around the plant or pour out the runoff every minute. As it sat ontop of the container which i did at nighttime it got too close to the light and i didnt notice until next day.
I also flushed it for 3 weeks instead of regular two and this because the last two chocolopes i harvested they smoked really good but the taste wasnt very pure sort of speak and when a bowl was smoked the ashes were still a bit black so we tried flushing it 3 weeks this time. The pics of the bubblegum and choco are minutes before chop down.
That pre98 and ck are not even at week 4 yet

dlovejah

dlovejah

Nice work Zeet your plants look tasty... Is that Cali Connections Pre98 bx2?

D

DixinCider

Dixincider- I keep things very simple. I feed all my nutes at 1/2-1/4 of the recommendes dosage. I feed all my nutes i dont cut out anything before i fluah which will start anywhere from week 6 until week 10 depending on the strain. If ur refering to the big yellowed leaf its been burnt some. I set the plant ontop of a 20gal container with holes in so i dont have to tug around the plant or pour out the runoff every minute. As it sat ontop of the container which i did at nighttime it got too close to the light and i didnt notice until next day.
I also flushed it for 3 weeks instead of regular two and this because the last two chocolopes i harvested they smoked really good but the taste wasnt very pure sort of speak and when a bowl was smoked the ashes were still a bit black so we tried flushing it 3 weeks this time. The pics of the bubblegum and choco are minutes before chop down.
That pre98 and ck are not even at week 4 yet
yeah by the pictures it doesn't look like much got depleted from the leaves.
but a 3 week flush would deff deplete the leaves.
yes lol for week 4 they are looking nice.

pura

pura

what chocolope are you working with? from seed or cut? nice job as always bro!

X

xeet

Nice work Zeet your plants look tasty... Is that Cali Connections Pre98 bx2?

Hey bro. Yes i am working with cc pre98 bubba bx2.
I have crossed the best male and female and will grow those out too.

Dixincider - Ive had alot of plants that dont yellow the leaves much during flush or after. Maybe its because i dont use that much nutrition to begin with? dont know.

Pura - DnA's chocolope from seed. The next batch I grow will be some s1's i got off one of the choco plants!

thank u all for the nice comments!

jammie

jammie

nice- couldn't tell much difference between bubblegum and chocolope. chocolope is definately on my short list foe next time btw- what's that choc yield???

X

xeet

nice- couldn't tell much difference between bubblegum and chocolope. chocolope is definately on my short list foe next time btw- what's that choc yield???

Really??? you cant see the difference between the bg and choco? maybe its the way i take pics but they are completely different.

Honestly out of 5 choco seeds the yield has varied between 1-2.5oz per plant.

P

paulycali

I could tell the difference LOL! Awesome work man

Those ladies looking mighty happy too

:) Enjoy her tasty treats they look delicious :)

X

xeet

I could tell the difference LOL! Awesome work man

Those ladies looking mighty happy too

:) Enjoy her tasty treats they look delicious :)

Yeah they look very different!
thanks for the nice comments!

X

sdog

sdog

Nice chocolope! DNA's choco is bomb, it has that rare hazey aroma when smoked! keeper fersher

X

xeet

Nice chocolope! DNA's choco is bomb, it has that rare hazey aroma when smoked! keeper fersher

Thank you sdog!
I actually grow it for a family member so most of it will be going to them but I will keep some and give it a nice try :):harvest:

X

Top Bottom