Some Sort Of Defiency ???!

• Thread starter Rjnel420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rjnel420

I came home today and saw my clones from the shop i hot them from had a brown spotting going on and curling upwards what could this be???

Or i may have over loaded on some additional raw nutes like b vitamin phosphorus cal mag would adding to much cause a browning effect and curls on my leaves??

Some sort of defiency
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Maybe overwatering. The perlite looks a little dark in the pics. A tell tale sign. It should remain bright white.

I only water when the pots are alarmingly light. It can take a week in a one gallon pot when they are young. I water to some runoff to be sure the pots are saturated. Then I wait. The roots will search and grow through the drying soil. They basically drown in continually soaked soil.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That looks a lot like a light burn to me, like, physically heated. More information is needed. Media (soil, coco coir, peat mix?), pH of water & feed, temps and relative humidity, lighting used and photoperiod are a good start.

Are these fully rooted?

R

Rjnel420

Light soil #1 not alot of food ph 6 and sun system 400 mh this happend one day after i transplanted 18/6 roots organic grow only i hope its just ph i gave it a feed day of transplant and i put too much cal mag b vitamins and phosphorus...humidity 58 to 63

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Light soil #1 not alot of food ph 6 and sun system 400 mh this happend one day after i transplanted 18/6 roots organic grow only i hope its just ph i gave it a feed day of transplant and i put too much cal mag b vitamins and phosphorus...humidity 58 to 63
A ph of 6 might be a bit low and never feed a plant that you put in new soil.

R

Rjnel420

It aeems like a iron deficiency and could be related to ph not high enough whats a good ph to run to make iron available

R

Rjnel420

Im just worried about the light green almost yellowing going on from the new growth

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
OIC very informative thank you
Yup.... ideally you let the ph swing a few points to hit macros and micros. @6 you are in range for iron but completely locking out phosphorus, cal and mag.

R

Rjnel420

My plants are looking better thats for sure i am alternating feed water feed water but i jad a question can i store my roots organic mixture for a few days or is it rottwn when it starts to smell shi**y?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My plants are looking better thats for sure i am alternating feed water feed water but i jad a question can i store my roots organic mixture for a few days or is it rottwn when it starts to smell shi**y?
Get in the habit of mixing and using for less problems. Dont store mixes.

R

Rjnel420

Yeah i am still curious about the rust on my leaf in the back there like what the hell is that

hermit186

hermit186

OIC very informative thank you
Read about deficiency's in Seamaidens posts there is a lot there for you but PH is one your need to read.
Try the search bar and ask about PH in what ever is different in all the media.
Search overwatering you will also find some needed information there.
Best part they mostly come with pictures.
You will see your problem then read the posts.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

I do remember reading that this mix can appear green or moldy if sits for a while but that it's ok, it's due to living organisms, thought it was also worth a mention.

Top Bottom