Some special divine auctions

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Bulletproof Kush - 2 packs
M16 Kush - 1 pack
Chemdog Sister x East Coast Sour Diesel - 1 pack
Chemdog 4 x East Coast Sour Diesel - 1 pack

Get these while you have a chance, they wont be making a come back anytime soon.

Good luck to all :)

waayne

waayne

Whoever gets the Chem/ECSD hybrids is in for a huge treat!
All the ECSD hybrids I've ran from Divine Genetics have been monstrous yielders, that are of the very highest quality.
The flavor /aroma profiles have been absolutely delicious.

Both of these strains are gonna contain multiple keepers.......

I've had excellent results,and really enjoyed all the Divine strains I've grown.......
logic's ECSD hybrids are really special strains:)someones gonna get some amazing genetics!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That Bulletproof Kush looks insane:)

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn just got outbid on the Chemdog Sister x ECSD........:mad:

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
It would be nice if it showed how much time was left on the auction, rather than just
("minutes left")!...:confused:

neck

neck

when it gets down below a minute it counts down in seconds...gotta keep hitting refresh.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

I saw it up there w/36 seconds left and was tempted to pull the trigger myself ! Just like on e-bay if you want to win,constantly hitting the refresh button is a must!!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Well thanks for the info.. Last time I checked it said "minutes left" then i get a message saying ive been outbid so i go back to place new bid but the auction was already over..:( I guess next time i just have to watch till its over.. Damn really wanted the ChemSista x ECSD, maybe next time..:confused:

jlr42024

jlr42024

i just finished running the chems sis x ecsd (aj's cut i believe) either way i can tell u that it is some of the most super dank ive smoked and other then being a bit stretchy she has a decent yeild foresure! super frosty and very pungent she over ran the kandy kush in the room with her size and smell. she'll more then triple in size in 12/12 if fed heavy enough!

JaVaTree

JaVaTree

Ecsd is not the aj cut , I think you ran Chemdog's Sister . But I'm sure both are dank

jlr42024

jlr42024

Ecsd is not the aj cut , I think you ran Chemdog's Sister . But I'm sure both are dank
Actually it's listed as aj's cut of ecsd in several places one being the divine genetics lab thread. Regardless it was definitely some nice meds...

Top Bottom