Some stuff

• Thread starter ~Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
~Highagain

~Highagain

Hey there fellow farmers....been gone for a little bit, and now im back lol. Anyway, here are a few things I have been up to. Ill just drop pics in this thread and keep updating when I have the time.
Here is my new room I just built, still not completely done but up and running:
Some stuff 2

Deadhead Og, this is from the old "I autoflower" stock...started 4 of these all autoed, but at least this one stinks to high heaven and I hope is as good as its smells.
Some stuff

Ogchem x apollo11 , I made these a couple years ago, I donated a bunch of them to the Joe Shmoe auction. This one is a apollo dom pheno, lots of apollo phenos in these seeds as well as others.
Some stuff 3

Another shot of OGchem x apollo
Some stuff 4

And there a pic of the Katsu Bubba in the process of drying...
Some stuff 5

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
nice pics homie good luck with the new room great to see you back in action :cigar:

~Highagain

~Highagain

I know its not a pic of a plant but its the door to my grow room. Im proud of how it turned out. I pretty much made a refrigerator door, used magnetic gasket material you would find in door of your fridge, and took that metal edging that I cant remember what its called and put around the door. Air tight seal, no light leaks, even the sound of my air pump going is muffled now.

100 2690

~Highagain

~Highagain

Here is my cali connection tahoe og, this one is from older seed stock, before the autos, and herm issues from the past. I had a bunch of his shit I didnt want to start or get replacements of either, but said fuck it and tried a few things, like the deadhead. This one came out ok, had a good smell strong skunky odor but not 100% og. The taste is straight up afghani, and is also not the strongest smoke in the world lol. But looks good and yields well, Ill give another go.

100 2701

rawman

rawman

I had 2 phenos that looked liek that, and then I had one that was completely different, and was some of the stickiest herb I've ever grew... U could leave the jar open for a day or 2 to try n make it easier to break up, but it would just dry out and stay stupid sticky...

~Highagain

~Highagain

I had 2 phenos that looked liek that, and then I had one that was completely different, and was some of the stickiest herb I've ever grew... U could leave the jar open for a day or 2 to try n make it easier to break up, but it would just dry out and stay stupid sticky...

I still have a bunch of seeds to try still, hope i get one like that!!!

Top Bottom