Some T-N-T

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Hello All,
This is my first journal Here! Decided to buy some of these Redneck T-N-T back in April for my birthday. Ended up being my first seed seizure with customs here in the states. With some back and forth the seed bank replaced the seeds. So here we go! Planted three seeds on the 20th of this month. Fun mix of seeds! Picked a small blonde seed, a very nice dark seed, and the wife picked a cool looking red seed. We named then blonde, brunette, and red. We just plant seeds right into our soil mix drenched with SubCulture M. Brunette popped in four days, Blonde in five days. Red never came up. Here they are today doing pretty well. Both had a very hard time ridding there shells needing assistance. Blonde just did not want to give up her shell and almost did not live from removing it.

Cheers!

Blonde
Brunette
Some t n t 3

Bullyson

Bullyson

Where did the seeds come from? I've never had a problem receiving them.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Where did the seeds come from? I've never had a problem receiving them.

Where they came from is irrelevant. They were shipped just fine. What I learned from this case is try to make sure border patrol is not on high alert when making orders. Back in April when I made this order those letters with white powder were being sent around. I'm pretty sure this is what happened here. I had no issue getting my replacements. Plus this is why I only order one or two strains at a time. I don't think a seed bank would be able replace more then that.

J

joejusttyped

I only had one of these break the dirt for me out of 3 or 4 seeds. Whether they're old or need a scuffing I'm not too sure, but yeah. The one plant was nice but unfortunately male.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Br1Br2Bl 1Bl2Pair Here are our T-N-T plants two weeks into growth. Dealing with bad water. Using water conditioner and PH down. Works pretty well but keep getting fluctuations. Getting ready to install a 10 stage water filter for us the pets, and plants. Here are the young ones. Brunette is 14 days old today. It will get its second feeding tomorrow. Using the General Organics line. Blonde is 13 days old and was very stunted from her shell having to be removed by me just to survive. She looks only days old and is still on water only. They are under 400 sodium at 18 hours a day.

vaporedout

vaporedout

what strain are they? did you only get 3 in the mail? are you going to flower with the 400? and fourthly...... they look happy and healthy!!

Orcaman

Orcaman

what strain are they? did you only get 3 in the mail? are you going to flower with the 400? and fourthly...... they look happy and healthy!!

This is a grab bag from 20 moms, and 5 dads. So you tell me! LOL. They come in a 15 pack of seeds. Great selection! I bloom under a 600 lumatek in my Orca tent.
Cheers!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Veg garden
Been 8 days since last update on these two. Both are doing great. The little blonde girl on day 21 today gave me a great surprise. She has a three leaf node. Its crazy! We just had a dozen of eggs all double yolks. They say that's like winning the lotto three times. Man I love good eggs but could really use the money. LOL! Back to the plants. The Brunette is on day 22 and shaping up nice. Both are on food now and responding well. Almost time for six inch pots. Plus here is a shot of the whole veg garden.
Cheers1

Pair
Blonde 1
Blonde 2
Blonde 3
Brunette 1
Brunette 2
Brunette 3

Veg garden
mayonnaise

mayonnaise

that veg garden is crazy! talk about no one looking alike in that family photo. But you know what they say about variety, it gets you hella high! all your plants look so happy, good luck.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks for stopping in mayonnaise. I love variety. We currently have 8 different strains in constant grow cycles. 5 other strains are still undecided. And always wanting more! I love the adventure of finding great keeper plants to grow for who knows how long.

Grow on!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is a weekly update. The dwarf blonde is on day 27. Still in a 4 inch pot. The brunette is on day 28. Up potted into a 6 inch pot a couple of days back. A sex pistil is present, but can't tell just yet. Both show great potential in there growth. They were given a nice dose of food and subcultures yesterday.

Blonde 1
Blonde 2
Brunette 1
Brunette 2

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on these two. Say goodbye to brunette being a He. Great looking plant! The little blonde is a girl. So a rebel yell for her. She seems pretty special. Here they are on day 36 for the blonde, and day 37 brunettes last day.

Pair
Pair 2
Brunette
Blonde 1
Blonde 2
Blonde 3

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is a update on the mystery blonde girl still under 18 hour light on day 44. She is in holding pattern waiting for a spot in our bloom tent. Number three in line based on space. Topped her a few days back. She will go into a gallon and a half rose bucket, plus take a cutting as soon as she goes into 12 hour light cycle. Shaping up nicely. Hope everyone had some good Independence time off!

Blonde 1
Blonde 2
Blonde 3
Blonde 4

Orcaman

Orcaman

Her is an update on day 50 for this girl. While feeding the garden this morning me and the wife decided to scrap a plant 21 days in bloom that was on its last grow anyway to make room for two girls that just had to be moved. Mystery blonde being one of the two. So here she is on day one of 12's. Plus a cutting in her humidity bag.

Blonde 1
Blonde 2
Blonde 3
Blonde 4
Blonde 5

Orcaman

Orcaman

A update on day 57 total and day 7 in the bloom tent. She has put on some nice stretch. A nice 31 inches tall. I'll just super crop her if she gets much taller. She will also move on to bloom food now. We use the General Organics 8 part system basically every 4 days with water only in between as needed. Plus add SubCultures every 12 days with food. Here comes the fun part. Bud development, and Trich production.

Blonde 1
Blonde 2
Blonde 3
Blonde 4
Blonde 5

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update, Day 63 from sprout, Day 13 under 12 hour light. I super cropped her 2 days back and she is holding at 34 inches tall. Three feet is ideal height for my tent. She is already making some nice budlets. I guess now is the fun question. What is she? Here are some shots, plus a shot inside our bloom tent. Good weekend too All!

Blonde 1
Blonde 2
Blonde 3
Blonde 4
Blonde 5
Blonde 6
Blonde 7
The orca tent

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update , Day 70 from sprout, Day 20 in bloom. She has really put on some good stretch even in her lower branches. Had to do a second crimp on her two crops to hold her height. One shot showing her ugly crop knuckles. Seems to have a good amount of Sativa. Gave her a nice tie up also while feeding this morning.! The last two shots are of her clone. I would like to note this strain clones very easy. She was out of her humidity dome in 7 days. Half the time for most of our cuttings. Also she is already building some nice trichs for only 20 days in bloom cycle. It should only get better from here. Plus a happy August too All!

Blonde 1
Blonde 2
Blonde 3
Blonde 4
Blonde 5
Blonde 6
Blonde 7
Blonde 8
Clone 1
Clone 2

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Saturday, Here is an update on this girl. Day 77 total, day 27 in bloom. She is really shaping up nicely. Really sticking it up now. Liking her trich production at this time. Almost time to thin out some fan leaves. Some pictures.

Blonde 1
Blonde 2
Blonde 3
Blonde 4
Blonde 5
Blonde 6
Blonde 7

Orcaman

Orcaman

Looks amazing!! How do they smell?

She is just beginning to develop some smell. A light sweet smell so far with some nice undertones. Also thanks for the kind word shavits. I wanted to grow something unknown and so far it has been a pleasure to watch her grow up. The finish should really be fun!

Top Bottom