Some Wifi Done

• Thread starter Papi Chingon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Here is my pheno #1 done. The nugs on this are nice and chunky. Out of my original pack of beans, this one was the most indica dominant.

Some wifi done
Some wifi done 2
Some wifi done 3
Some wifi done 4
Some wifi done 5
Some wifi done 6
Some wifi done 7
Some wifi done 8
Some wifi done 9
Some wifi done 10
G

guilty

Looks great man, i am looking forward to popping some wifi myself.

true grit

true grit

Looks great. What kinda smells ya getting outta her? Mine have been all over the board- hoping my fuely one is more lemony in organics...

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Looks great. What kinda smells ya getting outta her? Mine have been all over the board- hoping my fuely one is more lemony in organics...

It's a spicy smell at this point, then after a month cure the lemon starts to come out, after 2 months it's a sweet lemon smell, and after 3 months or more it's a lemon spice with pepper.

Killed it bro post up the other pheno

I was going to wait until I de-bone the other two so I have more pics to post. Here's a teaser.

Wifi 3 and 1 Done 007 1280x857
OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice going Papi! Just flipped my WIFI's today. Day number 1 and excited as hell!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Damn, that pheno is really fire dom.. Gonnaa be some kill Fo sho, good job bro.. ~ODB~

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Hello's

Where did you get your beans from..?
I made a cross from A Spicy White/Triangle and my 1999SD pheno i think that may be what you have...They look very similar, Check out the Mommy i used for the cross you can see the same green tone and fire red hairs everywhere =) Does it have a spicy smell and a lemon flavor?
SDph.jpg

SDph_.jpg

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Nice going Papi! Just flipped my WIFI's today. Day number 1 and excited as hell!

I'm sure you'll be pleased with this round, then next round when you have them dialed in...sheeeeeeeeeet!

She looks ready homie!

No doubt! I took these at 65 days the first round, then went longer and longer the next few rounds. Now I think that my #1 is bomb as shit (was bomb as shit before, but now way better) 70-73 days. My pheno #3 I take at 73-75 days.

Damn, that pheno is really fire dom.. Gonnaa be some kill Fo sho, good job bro.. ~ODB~

I haven't had the opportunity to have Fire, but I have had the White S1's and CC's Fire OG. I was thinking that both are White leaning, but #3 being more sativa than #1. The #3 does have the charateristics of the Fire from what I've seen though since it's got madddd red hairs and the water leaves really reach for the sky. I had two Wifi phenos that were Fire leaning, so I place this one shy of those in that respect.

Where did you get your beans from..?
I made a cross from A Spicy White/Triangle and my 1999SD pheno i think that may be what you have...They look very similar, Check out the Mommy i used for the cross you can see the same green tone and fire red hairs everywhere =) Does it have a spicy smell and a lemon flavor?
SDph.jpg

SDph_.jpg

I got these from the douchebag at ******* in '09 before he started ripping everyone off. I agree that your cross does look very similar.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Huuummmm my White/Triangle came from the same source i think ! lol EG =)
You looks amazing by the way!!

Rushoe

Rushoe

sick nugs bro some of the dankest smoke around here thats for sure.Got my self the Ginormous and big up powder from Humboldt gonna replace the kool blooms from gh.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Huuummmm my White/Triangle came from the same source i think ! lol EG =)
You looks amazing by the way!!

I hope you didn't end up getting ripped off like many of us did.

sick nugs bro some of the dankest smoke around here thats for sure.Got my self the Ginormous and big up powder from Humboldt gonna replace the kool blooms from gh.

I hope you got the small bottle of Ginormous because that shit lasts forever since it's so concentrated. Big Up powder is the shit!

ok- so how about a smoke report on that dank

You want a smoke report? Ok, here it goes:

Strain: Wifi #3
Grower: Papi Chingon
Overall Rating: Dank

We good?

love the brown hairs and look of it. Dope.

It's crazy how long those red hairs get on this pheno. With the naked eye, that's the first thing you see for sure, but then you look beyond them and you see how frosty the nugs are.

Top Bottom