Somebody have a tricks to make te bubble more gummy ?

• Thread starter QcBubbleNutz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

QcBubbleNutz

Hi , somebody have a tricks to make the bubble more gummy ?

Blaze

Blaze

Don't use a drill or other mechanical device, use a paddle and hand stir.

Freeze your product before you process it.

Don't Stir for more than 5 minutes.

Don't dry on cardboard.

Don't over dry it.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Work it in your hands until it warms up.....it will get sticky. The grainier bubble that doesn't even actually bubble, needs to be worked a lot! But you can get it to stick together....when the hash is worked, by pressure, which creates friction, which inturn creates heat the glands will start to stick together. The less you have to work your hash before it sticks together, the higher the quality. I don't even keep the first few bags, it's a waste of time. Although, I think you could make honey oil from the 225 to 160 bags. So, if you dont have a press, just get a hammer and a block of wood....put your hash in a bag that the hash won't stick to, like a turkey bag. Beat that shit like it owes you money. Repeat until it starts to stick together, may take up to 20 mins. Once it's starting to patty up, start folding the patty in half, then beat it. Repeat until satisfied. If hash sticks to your bag...freeze your bag...then recovery your hash when it's frozen and not sticky. This is a really bare bones approach, but it sounds like that's what your looking for, so I hope this helped.

Top Bottom