SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME! :(

• Thread starter SleepyBTokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

No point in arguing now that jack and medi spoke up. Just take their word for it. Easy solution. Your not so special that somehow your little ones can handle what theirs can’t right? I started listening to those guys and now I grow properly. Not bragging because it’s almost somethin a monkey can do. I used to make it harder for myself tho 😆. Over complicating everything. K.i.s.s.

Wolfe

Wolfe

No point in arguing now that jack and medi spoke up. Just take their word for it. Easy solution. Your not so special that somehow your little ones can handle what theirs can’t right? I started listening to those guys and now I grow properly. Not bragging because it’s almost somethin a monkey can do. I used to make it harder for myself tho 😆. Over complicating everything. K.i.s.s.
I don’t really listen to anyone anyhow. I just grow good weed.

Last edited:
SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

Thank you all for all the support, I did a lot of research too for the past days and what had happened to them is their root system was disturbed and they had stopped growing all together and eventually died off, that was my first Cannabis run and hopefully my next one next year will do better , I really appreciate everything you guys , I only have my one play left and the only thing wrong with her is just a little thrip problem hopefully I can save her and get a clone or two from her . Happy growing you guys and thanks again . I really enjoy this community I my self try to help others while receiving help because one good tip spreads to many . Stay stoned my friends and happy growing . The Seson in Vegas is almost coming to an end here . Next year I’m gonna plant early February and get some decent plants going . I’m definitely going to try that thing with the trash can 100% . Thanks again friends . Stay stoned, Stay happy.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Hey you might want to look into autos if you just want to try growing some quick bud. I bet you could start more seeds now and harvest in a couple months. Anyhow something to consider. I’ve grown a few before and wasn’t quite my favorite but it was pretty cool getting plants that flower so early. They have come along way since I tried autos also. They are making some pretty killer crosses with it.

Dan789

Dan789

Yeah I’m pretty newbie to growing weed
Keep swinging, not every grow is a winner, not every grow is even successful. Many things as you’re finding out can impact our harvest expectations. If this was easy, you wouldn’t see so many making their purchases from dispensaries...or the huge influx of big Agra trying and in some places supplanting the original home growers, whom started this movement you now find yourself a recent member...
Educate yourself with the information in the basic growing portion, read a few grow diaries, good luck with your next grow.

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

Keep swinging, not every grow is a winner, not every grow is even successful. Many things as you’re finding out can impact our harvest expectations. If this was easy, you wouldn’t see so many making their purchases from dispensaries...or the huge influx of big Agra trying and in some places supplanting the original home growers, whom started this movement you now find yourself a recent member...
Educate yourself with the information in the basic growing portion, read a few grow diaries, good luck with your next grow.
Thanks man 👍🏽

Dan789

Dan789

I’ve just been putting this out there for anyone to use. My recipe is slightly different and I can give that out also but for starters.
Check this out: I use a basic soil mix and recycle my soil. I’ve used the same soil for 7 years. Here’s a basic recipe:
Worm castings
Bat guano 9-3-1 and 3-10-1
Alfalfa mean 2.5 -1-1
Green sander
Kelp meal 1-0. 1-2
Fish meal 10-4-0
Dolomite
Epson salt
Microhyaze
Microhyaze : Get a kiddy pool or tarp. This one you don’t need to “cook”. Pro mix soil with microhyaze to start off. About half a cube fills up a kiddi pool. Next, you could put up to a half a bag of worm castings. Or 1/3. I used 1/3 this year. Then add the rest of your mixture I usually do less then what the box calls for since I improvise and add more stuff. Mix your soil up best you can slowly. One small kiddi pool will fill close to 3 20 gallon pots. Big pots help.... But you’ll need a decent root structure on those to transplant. If you’re worried about the mix being too hot you can put the top of
The kiddi pool soil with the most dry nutrients mixed in at the bottom of a few pots. Then put the rest on top. I still try to mix it really good but sometimes the bottom has not as much nutrients and it will work out to your benefit to have that less mixed up soil on top any how. Back to the system itself:
Trash can, pump with enough power to push water to however many plants you need. That one below waters 24 and had the ability to soak my stuff if needed. The timer on my hose has two ports. One for a normal hose. The other going into a filter. And a hose coming from the filter to the can. Hosing going from pump to plants. I put spikes in for one 1/8 coming off my hose( penny size 1/2 in maybe can’t remember) A air pressure stop valve at the hose going to my plants right out of the can to stop the syphon. I use a seconds timer on my pump. 24 hour, seconds timer( you can find them online).
So I set the timer from the hose to go to my van and I time how long it takes to fill it. Then I time how long it takes to empty it and calibrate it so when it fills the pump never pumps when there is no water and water doesn’t over flow over time. Kinda takes some messing with. But it automated at that point. I’ve even done this on a small scale with clones and seeds.
Like your automated watering setup, props.

Top Bottom