Someone changed their avatar....

• Thread starter GrnMtnGrowR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

I was looking all through this site trying to find the dude that had a Nome for an avatar last fall..? I might be confused, cause it happens often, but I remember him or someone talking about doing several grows of Greenhouse seeds Green Thai and I believe other thai strain also. So if you are that person or know who I am talking about please fill me in. Thanks

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I was looking all through this site trying to find the dude that had a Nome for an avatar last fall..? I might be confused, cause it happens often, but I remember him or someone talking about doing several grows of Greenhouse seeds Green Thai and I believe other thai strain also. So if you are that person or know who I am talking about please fill me in. Thanks
If you mean Gnome..haven't seen him since the purge.

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

If you mean Gnome..haven't seen him since the purge.
Was I right, that you had grown some thai plants from greenhouse seeds? I am getting some of the Mama thai plants going now and was curious if you had grown any of that?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Was I right, that you had grown some thai plants from greenhouse seeds? I am getting some of the Mama thai plants going now and was curious if you had grown any of that?
Not me..HAHA
Gnome was a mod here at the farm.

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

I'm thinking it wasn't anyone called Gnome, but thought it was Buzzer or somone else with a gnome avatar. Oh well, just looking for some insight on the various Thai strains out there.

Top Bottom