Someone throw me a Life line ASAP!!!!

• Thread starter 1st.artuning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

1st.artuning

R.O. water
A.N. nutes the hobbyist line with sensi main nutes
botanical CAL/mag
just turn them on from 2 days dark and they all wilted....
Tent grow running a raft D.W.C. system w/ air stones in res and tray...
temp and humidity all on check...
roots looked a little tan but should be normal with the nutes...
Cant afford to lose my babies....

Someone throw me a life line asap
Someone throw me a life line asap 2
Someone throw me a life line asap 3
Someone throw me a life line asap 4

1st.artuning

Was switching to bloom phase and i read that you should give a 3 day dark period to rest the photo period. The roots are in water. The temp is never higher that 80 and the res temp is never higher than 77. They didn't use any water in these past two days and the ppm went up... I just flushed the res and added R.O. water and peroxide waiting now...

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Was switching to bloom phase and i read that you should give a 3 day dark period to rest the photo period. The roots are in water. The temp is never higher that 80 and the res temp is never higher than 77. They didn't use any water in these past two days and the ppm went up... I just flushed the res and added R.O. water and peroxide waiting now...

Not sure where you read this,Bad Idea,people do this when there crop is done,they might bounce back,but you might of just killed your plants,take it as a lesson learned and never do it again...

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Turn the lights back on 18hrs and see if they bounce back,no experience w/ DWC,might wanna move this to the MPB section and see what other answers you can get

S

socalsinner

Issues

Turn off some lights! Your res should be set to 66 max. How much light do you have in there and how much did you have before you flipped them to flower? How did you Veg them> Details.......

1st.artuning

These are clones and i veg for two weeks before the switch and was growing with One 600w M.H. conversion bulb and a lumateck ballast which i had dial down to 400w. The feeding plan was sensi grow A and B with voodoo juice and B-52...

S

socalsinner

IMHO it sounds like temps. There is no way you can let your rez get so warm. If you have a chiller set it to 65-66 . The water where your kids are resting should not be warmer than 68. You can leave the lights 12/12 just get the temps in the air to around 80 for now and raise your lights for two days.. Did you spray anything on them? No need for H2o2. Flush system and get PPM to around 800. A and B, a vitamin B, Some carbs, Roots excel or other roots product.

1st.artuning

Don't have a chiller and before I flushed my res the ppm was at 1800 do you think that was the problem? The res is sitting at 74 right now same as air temp.... Only have the AN products Sensi Grow A&B grow and bloom A&B, B-52, Voodoo juice, Big Bud, overdrive and the cal/mag... How should i do it and should i flush the R.O. water with peroxide?

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
your plants are starved of water mate , they are not taking in water , your roots are probably dead , or not strong enough to keep your plants alive , you need to repropagate your plants , any way will do . put clear plastic bags over each one , have 1 light on and set your rez to 1.2 ec ph 6 and mist the leaves with water

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

your plants are starved of water mate

Dying of thirst daddy-o. You sure you have roots in water? You sure most of them aren't hanging out in the hydroton?

Just asking.

Your plants look relatively green, no signs of major purpling in stems from root regeneration. If it is a root disease, its a weird one 'cause for your plants to look like that those roots had to diasappear pretty quick, like you got some 'o dem Sweet Lady Jane root eating pirhannas in your res.

You sure those roots are in the nute solution like you think they are? Res level okay? Any leaks?

Sounds like they are two week old clones you are putting in flower? Any major room humidity changes? Did you damage the roots in transplant?

When is the last time you topped your res?

You sure those roots are hanging out in the water?

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

Don't waste your time with h2o2 if you have a root disease, like pythium. If your are growing something other than weed in your garden, like an algae, fugus, etc., get some Physan 20. Follow the directions, no more than 4 hours or so, than dump res. I do it with lights out (run Physan 20).

1st.artuning

Dying of thirst daddy-o. You sure you have roots in water? You sure most of them aren't hanging out in the hydroton?

Just asking.

Your plants look relatively green, no signs of major purpling in stems from root regeneration. If it is a root disease, its a weird one 'cause for your plants to look like that those roots had to diasappear pretty quick, like you got some 'o dem Sweet Lady Jane root eating pirhannas in your res.

You sure those roots are in the nute solution like you think they are? Res level okay? Any leaks?

Sounds like they are two week old clones you are putting in flower? Any major room humidity changes? Did you damage the roots in transplant?

When is the last time you topped your res?

You sure those roots are hanging out in the water?

Yes roots are big and hanging just think I stressed them out with the two day dark period when switching to flower going back to veg for now see what happens!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont think that has to do with the dark period. did you by any chance have your pumps connected to the light set up and when you turned off the lights your pumps went off as well?

1st.artuning

No the time is on its own timer and the air filter and the pumps are on 24/7... the roots on a couple of plants and by a couple I mean two had weak roots when i pulled them they broke easy. I know that with pythium if you pull on the root and you get the skinny hair like strand that's the problem but, no in this case...

Top Bottom