Someone throw me a Life line ASAP!!!!

• Thread starter 1st.artuning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
hi mate this is a wierd problem you have , just put the bags over the plants and semi tie them allow some air .

; also you could try a few things to see what the prob is , may be take a plant out of the pots and pot one into coco or soil and just water it see if it picks up ,

is there any chance of accidental poisoning , some thing getting into the water , the plants are healthy and look like they are simply lacking water , you could have the lights off for a week and your plants would still be alive .

or flood the pots and keep um flooded for many hours to see if any thing changes ,

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

I dunno what to tell you at this point. Real helpful, huh? Boy, those sure look like dehydrated plants to me, but ... Only other thing I can think of in case it hasn't been asked is if your room got super warm, like in the mid to high 90's, depending upon where you live and becuase with the lights off you might have had ventilation off too?

1st.artuning

I wanna see pics under that RAFT!![/QUOTE said:
Camera not working but everything seems to be coming back. The roots did have a red slim on them before i did what you said.......

1st.artuning

hi mate this is a wierd problem you have , just put the bags over the plants and semi tie them allow some air .

; also you could try a few things to see what the prob is , may be take a plant out of the pots and pot one into coco or soil and just water it see if it picks up ,

is there any chance of accidental poisoning , some thing getting into the water , the plants are healthy and look like they are simply lacking water , you could have the lights off for a week and your plants would still be alive .

or flood the pots and keep um flooded for many hours to see if any thing changes ,

Thank you the bagging tech. work for a few that i thought were going to die thank you...

Top Bottom