something bomb!!

• Thread starter DixinCider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DixinCider

hey guys.
im looking for something new but hella bomb
something that isnt as lanky as og, just as dense and frosty, but holds it self much better.
i love og, and im keeping her for sure. just been growing her for the last 2.5 years straight and wanna run something different. new flavor ;p even tho shes my favorite.
im thinking bubba, or some tasty purp. im not sure. give me some input!
what do you think is super bomby and a pleasure to grow.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I would look at chem dog or chem dog crosses they hella frosty and all that i would also look at the white aka triangle kush and white crosses I'm upseesed with the white and her crosses the white is the frostiest plant I have ever seen it's crazy how frosty it's is for real just my 2 cents

D

DixinCider

hell yeah i love the white and chems, i guess im going to have to see what po has tomorrow. hope they have 16 cuts of something nice hehe ;p

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Another super frosty dank strain would be BOG's sour bubble but if your just gonna grave clones I DNT know bud I guess it all dependsbin what they but if your looking at seeds I would check out bodhi seeds the dude has some of the sickest gear on earth in no certain order bodhi OGRaskal and JJ are my favorite breeders and all have amazing genetics

T

tomoe_nage

hey guys.
im looking for something new but hella bomb
something that isnt as lanky as og, just as dense and frosty, but holds it self much better.
i love og, and im keeping her for sure. just been growing her for the last 2.5 years straight and wanna run something different. new flavor ;p even tho shes my favorite.
im thinking bubba, or some tasty purp. im not sure. give me some input!
what do you think is super bomby and a pleasure to grow.

PG is right about Bodhi being up there with JJ n OGR....
If you are looking for something new try this:

Bodhi Seeds Tigers Milk

Sex: Regular
Genetics: original bubba kush x appalachia (green crack x tre dawg)
Flowering Time: Medium
Outdoor Harvest:
Height: Medium
Characteristics: extreme resin and knockout potency, kushy tropical incense aroma

Tigers milk (bubba kush x appalachia) like nursing from the smoky teet of a giant psychedlic tiger.... grrrrrrrr... lol... this hybrid rocks the kasbah everytime...
Original bubba kush clone mom and my proven appalachia male team up for a full body/mind meltdown. beautiful, extremely potent, crystal covered medicine treasure. bringing the chem (strength) and kush (flavor) families together woven into harmony with the durability and ease of green crack.
Mother: original bubba kush clone, i picked this cut up a long long time ago, at first we thought it was called baba kush. a little more fragrant and stocky than the 98, less stretch and more kushy than the katsu. i think people are calling this original bubba or pre92? now.
Male: appalachia is an amazing hybrid of green crack aka cush and jjnyc's tres dawg, which is a very solid Chemdog D bx 2. this hybrid was made by h&l along with a few other tres dawg hybrids, they all have turned out incredibly exceptional.
Aroma: kushy honey rolled durbar incense, ethiopian frankencense,cane syrup, pina colada, mocha chai latte.
These seed projects were made in an organic biodynamic growingenvironment with the utmost care, respect, meditation, and good vibes, using the best parental selections from a small but amazing gene pool. may all your dreams come true and all your seeds sprout. many blessings b......

Available in 11 regular cannabis seeds

Its still available over at tude (won't be much longer though)
While you are checkin it out, take a look at the Isaac Haze (Giesel x Bangi Haze).... its sold out but I managed to grab a pack two weeks ago when they dropped!

Oh yeah BOGs gear is dank as well.... he's got SourD x Lifesaver :harvest: among others...

D

Top Bottom