Something is missing but don't know what?

• Thread starter Jayvelo86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

i defoliate 2 weeks after flower for last time,but ya if you just defoliate wait about 2 weeks before you flip the lights im telling ya them plants gonna double in size.
i re looked at your pic,yep wait a week or so then flip your plants will stretch almost up to that net you have up there be right around 3 1/2 ft tall even you work your light right.
your gonna have to walk your light to control them from getting to tall mate when they stretch your gonna see that what you just took off doesnt matter it will double back.
that said i have even finished off buds with no leaves at all last 2 weeks i took all leaves off and they still fatten up,let science explain that shit hahahh.
hey do what you want it your gear this forum is for all suggestion and method but i live in texas,i have a tent in a utility room with no ac or heat i grow weed with forced wind only so thick ass leaves in my tent dont flyin no time at all i get pm with all the foilage even with extra fans in the tent,so your call mate good luck
So u suggest do it 2 weeks before the flip and 2 week after the flip? This is and up date after 6 days from defoilated minus the little one in the airport just have 1 day of defoilation
20200911 232706

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

id flip them right there 2 weeks later defoilate and run um,there gonna double in size ,so keep in mind your head room if there rudial or sativa they look indica dominant they will stay short and bushy,sativa and rud s will grow out your ceiling if you let them.
i grow in a tent though ,so your call but me i would flip them plants

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

id flip them right there 2 weeks later defoilate and run um,there gonna double in size ,so keep in mind your head room if there rudial or sativa they look indica dominant they will stay short and bushy,sativa and rud s will grow out your ceiling if you let them.
i grow in a tent though ,so your call but me i would flip them plants
I got the net but my height is 8' feet

20200827 225817

growsince79

growsince79

Where’s your study that it is bad to defoliate on cannabis? As you state above?
I'm not saying it's bad to defoliate. In some cases of over crowding I've had to do it too. I just can't find any experiment that shows either way. Crazy in this day of youtube that there is no controlled study at all. I would like to see a side by side comparison using identical clones.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Yea sure just leave us hanging,
ive noticed thats what most do on these forums.. they get people all excited over their grows and then boom, they go missing.. its like, did yall get busted? lol

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

ive noticed thats what most do on these forums.. they get people all excited over their grows and then boom, they go missing.. its like, did yall get busted? lol
Sorry guy I will show more pictures in a few day I have them in a chip but I already harvest it im currently in a different setup 😅

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Im about 5 weeks in veg just did a defoliating 4 days ago with a lst and feel like something is missing also I think they should be stretching a little more can be wrong since is my first grow will like to have a little help with guidance thanks

View attachment 1028710View attachment 1028712View attachment 1028713

Like the trellis on poles standing up. Just slide it down when you need it...nice. i had this in my thoughts. Im thinking 2 inch pipe maybe three. I got 12 ft cielings....lol

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

Like the trellis on poles standing up. Just slide it down when you need it...nice. i had this in my thoughts. Im thinking 2 inch pipe maybe three. I got 12 ft cielings....lol
Those are 1/2 inch pvc pipe

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

My trellis is hanging from the ceiling, using the light hanging ratchets one on each corner so you can raise and lower super easy, and pull it up out of the way when your done. Easy to just push and move around since it's hanging if your room is tight :)

I use 1" pvc personally, but hey whatever works really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom