Something isn't right. My plant seems like it quit growing.

• Thread starter Gary7471
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gary7471

I raised the light to 21" from 16"

I am at 60% Humidity and temp is 75F

And yes it was about 600ml when I watered yesterday. I will leave it alone for a couple days now.

thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

I am in fresh Happy Frog now. So the problem can't be over feeding.

Light is a Vivosun VS1000E 16" above the canopy.

70 to 75F and 40 to 50% Humidity

3 weeks and 3 days old.

I transplanted yester day and watered her in.

You can see one bottom leaf yellowed and fell off over the last week.
The yellow leaves falling off are the cotyledons. They do that once the seedling starts to mature into the veg stage.
@GNick55 has your back, he knows what he's doing.

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

you see your leaf edge curl?,..
you have light/heat stress, raise your humidity to 60-65.,
@storz and @BryanOconner
obviously don’t know the basics..
LMAO . And stores has some serious plants and grows behind him. He has a very good idea what he is doing more then most . I just hope the plant pictured gets the help it needs . Clear light stretch and lack of nutrient . Best to lower that led to about 2 foot from the plant dim it to the proper amount of light .
Buy a lumen meter so the grower can adjust it properly .

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

The photone app works for PPFD and lumols pr whatever they are. You can download it on your phone. It’s not 100%, but it gives you a good base on finding out if your light is at the right height. It uses your lights chart

G

Gary7471

The photone app works for PPFD and lumols pr whatever they are. You can download it on your phone. It’s not 100%, but it gives you a good base on finding out if your light is at the right height. It uses your lights chart
That's the app I am using. It's at 350 PPFD now

S

storz

you see your leaf edge curl?,..
you have light/heat stress, raise your humidity to 60-65.,
@storz and @BryanOconner
obviously don’t know the basics..
The last thing I want to do is hurt a grow more than help. Take care all. Wishing you all great grows in the future.

Last edited:
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

The last thing I want to do is hurt a grow more than help. Take care all. Wishing you all great grows in the future.
I just read your reply . You are correct. I did say add nutrietns . But if he did repot into quality soil there would really be no reason to add nutrients at this stage .its a subjective answer . Both will work . Keep up the good work .

Latest posts

Top Bottom