Something new...

• Thread starter mrcool27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrcool27

i am creating this thread for people who have grown in parks and public land to share there success. I am going to attempt to ggrow in a park this year and i want to see how others like myself were successful at it. I am going to grow 5 trainwreck and 5 himilayan gold at the most. I hope all goes well!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

"Mr Cool" is gonna go out and screw up public, preserved land that's been set aside for the future enjoyment of those yet to come.

Yeah, that's my idea of cool.

Look fool- I'm not a big fan of the Federal Gov't in general, but one group I think is doing good work are Forest Rangers on drug interdiction missions- people who grow on public land tend to be pretty ignorant and destructive and create an incredible mess, and totally ruin a fragile and rapidly disappearing natural resource.

You've just shown how selfish you are to arrogantly assume that no one else has a right to that land the way it is, as opposed to after you're done pissing nutes and chemicals all over it.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You can do it without destroying public lands. I guerilla grow all over and I never once destroyed any land. You can dig a hole and put a plant in the ground and still be cool.

I have stuck them in the State Park right in flower and landscaping beds that they made right in front of their noses. What does that hurt. Hell visitors were looking at the gardens when I was standing there checking out my plants.

Then there is my famous cemetery grows. I have done them several times now. I had done 3 years in a row and then I didn't do one last year. I like to plant the outskirts of the cemeteries. On the other side of the mowed areas that make the boarder. back in the weeds.

The other thing I have done is looked for cemetery plots that have not had any upkeep for years. You have to do some scouting but you can find them. Ones that have no flowers or plants. The people died in the early 1900s or before or whatever year as long as it looks deserted. I fix the spot up. I clean the stones, weed them, turn the soil, plant flowers and stick in some pot plants very late in the season so they stay short. The grave sites look better when I am done with them.

He isn't talking about slash and burn farming. He is talking about growing some plants on public land in harmony with the surroundings, not noticeable but right out in the public.

Like this......I got 6 ounces off this grow. 1 ounce of Chemdog D, 1 ounce of The White, 1 ounce od Original Diesel and 3 ounces of SSH/Pine Tar Kush.

DSCN0665
DSCN0666
DSCN0884
DSCN0886
DSCN0955
DSCN0957
DSCN0960
DSCN0961
DSCN0962
M

mrcool27

You can do it without destroying public lands. I guerilla grow all over and I never once destroyed any land. You can dig a hole and put a plant in the ground and still be cool.

I have stuck them in the State Park right in flower and landscaping beds that they made right in front of their noses. What does that hurt. Hell visitors were looking at the gardens when I was standing there checking out my plants.

Then there is my famous cemetery grows. I have done them several times now. I had done 3 years in a row and then I didn't do one last year. I like to plant the outskirts of the cemeteries. On the other side of the mowed areas that make the boarder. back in the weeds.

The other thing I have done is looked for cemetery plots that have not had any upkeep for years. You have to do some scouting but you can find them. Ones that have no flowers or plants. The people died in the early 1900s or before or whatever year as long as it looks deserted. I fix the spot up. I clean the stones, weed them, turn the soil, plant flowers and stick in some pot plants very late in the season so they stay short. The grave sites look better when I am done with them.

He isn't talking about slash and burn farming. He is talking about growing some plants on public land in harmony with the surroundings, not noticeable but right out in the public.

Like this......I got 6 ounces off this grow. 1 ounce of Chemdog D, 1 ounce of The White, 1 ounce od Original Diesel and 3 ounces of SSH/Pine Tar Kush.

Thanks for the support tobor...i understand that there are people who do spread chemicals and ruin the environment but this grow was going to be completely organic...as in the only thing that would not be natural about the grow is some training of the plant...i had already decided that chems ferts and pesticides were not an option in this grow...i understand your concerns but you guys should no what my plan was before you judge

M

mrcool27

anybody?

i see a bunch of veiws but no responses...has anybody tries growing in a wooded area of a park...even if it wasnt successfil please give some feedback i would really appreciate it.

M

mrcool27

edit

also the park has two sections of untrailed land...one which is 25 acres and one which is a bit over 30acres.

Latest posts

Top Bottom