Something Weird is Happening.... Plus I Think Rust Fungus?!?!

• Thread starter jcas004
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jcas004

jcas004

Ok I think my poor plant has Rust Fungus and look at this new growth..what is really going on?!?! ...Anyone?!?!

Something weird is happening plus i think rust fungus
Something weird is happening plus i think rust fungus 2
Something weird is happening plus i think rust fungus 3
Something weird is happening plus i think rust fungus 4
Something weird is happening plus i think rust fungus 5
mancorn

mancorn

Are you sure it’s a girl? Not rust, just a nutrient/watering issue. The rounded leaves could be a revegging problem (it that makes sense for your grow).

Chris69

Chris69

Just sitting next to marigolds ..they were supposed to help keep the bugs away but I'm not sure that's the case...would that be a problem?
I'm thinking that they may got polen from them

jcas004

jcas004

Are you sure it’s a girl? Not rust, just a nutrient/watering issue. The rounded leaves could be a revegging problem (it that makes sense for your grow).
I don't even know what sex it is yet.. havent been able to determine even with a magnifying glass. I feel like it should of showed by now or maybe it is and Im just not able to determine. Well at this point with all that's going on I would be ok with it if it's a male ...I wouldn't feel so bad!!! Yes it is revegging, but is that ok that they are rounding? Well next round I will be using different soil, maybe investing in fabric pots, at least getting bottom watering pots.

Last edited:
jcas004

jcas004

I'm thinking that they may got polen from them
Hmm..I didn't know that could happen! Nothing's really growing good for me this year except thoses marigold's! Something ate my baby MJ plant. And I found the corporate still curled up next to it! Hope it died for that! I chucked it into the yard that's getting cut today!

mancorn

mancorn

I don't even know what sex it is yet.. havent been able to determine even with a magnifying glass. I feel like it should of showed by now or maybe it is and Im just not able to determine. Well at this point with all that's going on I would be ok with it if it's a male ...I wouldn't feel so bad!!! Yes it is revegging, but is that ok that they are rounding? Well next round I will be using different soil, maybe investing in fabric pots, at least getting bottom watering pots.
I ask because it looks male to me (but not the best pictures to tell). The rounded leaves aren’t a problem per say, but an indicator of revegging (which isn’t good, but not the end of the world).

Sag3

Sag3

That's PH fluctuation, make sure you are watering your plants with proper PH levels all the time, if youre in the 5.8-6 ph range you're golden .

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

That's PH fluctuation, make sure you are watering your plants with proper PH levels all the time, if youre in the 5.8-6 ph range you're golden .
If this is a soil grow, your pH range should not be that low. That information is only correct in hydro. Soil grows pH range is a bit higher. I shoot for a run-off pH above 6.0. If the run-off is pH'ing about 6.2 +/- .2, I'm happy and my plants will be too.

Sag3

Sag3

If this is a soil grow, your pH range should not be that low. That information is only correct in hydro. Soil grows pH range is a bit higher. I shoot for a run-off pH above 6.0. If the run-off is pH'ing about 6.2 +/- .2, I'm happy and my plants will be too.
True, I grow in coco

jcas004

jcas004

I ask because it looks male to me (but not the best pictures to tell). The rounded leaves aren’t a problem per say, but an indicator of revegging (which isn’t good, but not the end of the world).
I read up on revegging, my plant hasn't flowered yet so it's still in veg mode. I'll try and get some better pix to determine sex. The one pic does look like there's a sack, but I think it's just leaves coming up..I can't find it at all. I don't want to put it into my more stress, but I read that I should clip the bad/infected leaves off?

mancorn

mancorn

I read up on revegging, my plant hasn't flowered yet so it's still in veg mode. I'll try and get some better pix to determine sex. The one pic does look like there's a sack, but I think it's just leaves coming up..I can't find it at all.
Sometimes crappy little runts will do the same thing. Here’s a pic of a plant that had similar looking leaves. It was just a genetic POS and never grew (while all it’s sisters and brothers did).

I think Sag3 is correct on the Ph being a cause for the leaf burn.
028271C4 C306 4AD7 8E86 C64C55FFABCC
D4546699 1280 44F8 BCB7 421E3E7B898F

jcas004

jcas004

Sometimes crappy little runts will do the same thing. Here’s a pic of a plant that had similar looking leaves. It was just a genetic POS and never grew (while all it’s sisters and brothers did).

I think Sag3 is correct on the Ph being a cause for the leaf burn.
View attachment 1142950View attachment 1142951
I got some pix ..I hope it helps, m/f/h..I'm not quite sure but if I were taking a quiz I would say H? Lol!

20210705 185211 1
20210705 185402 1
20210705 185523 1
20210705 190225 1
20210705 190003 1
20210705 185402 2
20210705 185319 1
20210705 185523 2
mancorn

mancorn

I wouldn’t bet my life on it, but sure looks male to me. The one image does appear to have a stigma, but it’s just not a good enough image to really say with certainty.

jcas004

jcas004

I wouldn’t bet my life on it, but sure looks male to me. The one image does appear to have a stigma, but it’s just not a good enough image to really say with certainty.
Yea it's a mystery! I wish I had a better cam on my phone, but I don't see any pistles yet. Looks like sacks and flowers to me..and not sure if it's both.

Top Bottom