Sometimes I feel like a genius

• Thread starter Progshim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Progshim

Progshim

I decided to try growing 4 different strains at the same time. Ok, but it didn't occur to me that some might be taller than the others.
Sometimes i feel like a genius

So I've been stressing over adjusting the height of the lights, until today.
Sometimes i feel like a genius 2

Sometimes I feel like an idiot, but not today. 😊

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They look good. You have just discovered one of the reasons it is not a good idea to grow different strains together. There are many more you will learn.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I always grow different strains together. Height difference is the main issue. As long as you're ready to deal with that, with booster seats or extra buckets, it's not a problem.

What IS a problem is not having enough variety!

Progshim

Progshim

They look good.

Thank you 😊

You have just discovered one of the reasons it is not a good idea to grow different strains together. There are many more you will learn.

More reasons not to grow multiple strains? Ok....I imagine light, nutrient, and temperature requirements being different. Anything else I'm not thinking of?

I'm doing 4 new strains now to decide which one I like best. I've taken clones from them all and when I decide, I'll do 4 of that strain. 4 is all I can do until I get a larger area, and that's probably way off in the future.

Thank you and everyone else for the input. 😊

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Thank you 😊

More reasons not to grow multiple strains? Ok....I imagine light, nutrient, and temperature requirements being different. Anything else I'm not thinking of?

I'm doing 4 new strains now to decide which one I like best. I've taken clones from them all and when I decide, I'll do 4 of that strain. 4 is all I can do until I get a larger area, and that's probably way off in the future.

Thank you and everyone else for the input. 😊
Different transpiration rates is another one and that can mess with your RH control, but you imagined correctly.

Top Bottom