Sometimes things don’t go well

• Thread starter 916Fisherman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
916Fisherman

916Fisherman

This round of flowering has sucked. Started with 5 nice clones that I had for a while slowly growing. Put em all in flower sooner than I like and first my sherbert goes hermie on me. Next the Gorilla Glue proceeds to have everything except the flowers turn yellow and die. The topper is my other 3 strains got zero stretch after flower and are small as hell 🤦‍♂️

time to startthis round over I guess lol

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

I flushed a GG and it did the same. Not one leaf standing by harvest

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I flushed a GG and it did the same. Not one leaf standing by harvest
It happens, next time it'll go better! I had four GG's hermie all at once right at the end of flowering from what I suspect was nutrient stress; fortunately I caught it in time but just to be safe I shook them for kief, best of luck!

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

It happens, next time it'll go better! I had four GG's hermie all at once right at the end of flowering from what I suspect was nutrient stress; fortunately I caught it in time but just to be safe I shook them for kief, best of luck!
do you even have a real gg4 plant if it doesn't hermie ? 😂 Mine are in the freezer for hash

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Time to move the remains outside for light dep and start over. No point in wasting all those resources another month on fluff lol

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Keep your head up brother! Just like the good, it comes and it goes.

Getting my perpetual set up back up and running has been one thing after another. The first three "ladies" that I put into flower all started throwing pollen sacs around the 2nd week of flowering, all staggered by 1 week. Probably has something to do with me battling high temperatures in flowering, but also genetics. The first two were random seeds that I received with my order, but this last one was a Strawberry Diesel Cookie from Oni Seed Co that I paid $150 a pack for. I was just starting to pick a stud out of my males to make F2s with. I trashed the female and all cuttings of her and all of the fucking males and all cuttings of them. Luckily none of my Tropicanna Cookie F2 females have thrown pollen sacs, as that is the cultivar that I made the purchase for originally.

On a positive note, I took 28 cuttings from 14 different plants today and life is beautiful! I have to keep reminding myself that I am working towards dialing my grow and wrenches being thrown in my operation are all a part of that. Especially when you grow as many seeds from as many different cultivars at a time as I do. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Keep your head up brother! Just like the good, it comes and it goes.

Getting my perpetual set up back up and running has been one thing after another. The first three "ladies" that I put into flower all started throwing pollen sacs around the 2nd week of flowering, all staggered by 1 week. Probably has something to do with me battling high temperatures in flowering, but also genetics. The first two were random seeds that I received with my order, but this last one was a Strawberry Diesel Cookie from Oni Seed Co that I paid $150 a pack for. I was just starting to pick a stud out of my males to make F2s with. I trashed the female and all cuttings of her and all of the fucking males and all cuttings of them. Luckily none of my Tropicanna Cookie F2 females have thrown pollen sacs, as that is the cultivar that I made the purchase for originally.

On a positive note, I took 28 cuttings from 14 different plants today and life is beautiful! I have to keep reminding myself that I am working towards dialing my grow and wrenches being thrown in my operation are all a part of that. Especially when you grow as many seeds from as many different cultivars at a time as I do. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
killing it with the positivity stankz ! power to you brother

Top Bottom