Sonic Fly or Tsi Fly?

• Thread starter cripes0103
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cripes0103

cripes0103

Hey Mosca,

I'm looking for a potent, high yielding strain that does not cause couchlock. I had my heart set on buying some C99 BX-1's, but they are currently sold out at my seedbank of choice. So, if you had to choose a #1) Potent and #2) high yielding plant, would you choose Sonic or Tsi?

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Well change your seedbank of choice to the Farm my man, the Fly Pack has what your lookin for as we speak in THCBay gotta get ya post up, till then check it out, Peace SSP

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
personally Id say get the mach fly - some winners in them packs mang - the description says its connoisseur, but the cut I have yeilds very nice and grows huge round buds outdoors

cripes0103

cripes0103

Hey, thanks for the replies!

As far as making the Bay my seedbank of choice, I will in the future, but right now a different seed bank is offering quite a few freebies that I would love to get my hands on.

And after Mother's reply, I guess this now brings up the possibility of Mach Fly being an option. Can anyone whose grown all 3 strains give some input? Or even better, Mosca, do you have any input?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah sorry I have no real world info on them other 2 x's for you to go on - but just to further compound your quandary I thought Id post a few pix of my outdoor mach fly

she was an abused mom that went outside early-mid july and she still yielded close to a lb of tight dank buds, no larf

Mcfly
Mcfly c
cripes0103

cripes0103

Damn, that girl looks great! Do you know if she still yields indoors?

Top Bottom