Sonic Fly?

• Thread starter Medicinal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brownstormy

brownstormy

Sonic Fly will be widely available Very soon! New crop nearly done... Look for Sonic Fly to be Mosca Seeds main entry next year in various Global Contests. Check it!

Can't wait Mosca! Please keep us posted.
Also, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's hoping for SF-only packs tho I can't complain about the flypack goodness.

Q

quiet one

Hi all I have 2 packs of C 99 BX and 2 of the Sonic Fly I was gonna start with the Fly but if shes a more potent smoke I guess I should start with the c99 so I dont get disappointed potency wise ? (maby not disappointed I just wont want to grow a less potent strain once I've got a better one going )

:RastaBong:

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Quiet one, you bring up a good point. Like a good beer or a fine wine, it's difficult to drink the same one all the time. It's refreshing to change it up a bit from time to time. For example, Cinderella 99 is good for a motavating daytime smoke when you want to accomplish tasks for the day. And Sonic Fly is good to get you SuperStoned-- whenever that maybe! The choice is yours...

Hope this helps!

Proost!

Q

quiet one

Cool I'll definitely start with the C99 sounds just the meds I need :) :yes then I'll run the Sonic and find a mum or 2 of her from what I've seen / read it looks grate but a more stoney effect isnt as important to me but ofcourse I do like a mix.

Thanks for the reply Mosca :)

S

Silica

Are you saying total flowering time is 5 weeks? or you flower clones right away

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

hey Mosca Negra i got a quick questions

the only pics in this thread the guy said he is flowering it for 4 or 5 weeks! what is the flower time on this strain?

S

Silica

Just found this

SONIC FLY
Sonic Fly is a Secret recipe of Skunky Pineapple and fruity flavors with a high that SOARS above the rest! Medium quantity yields of high quality herb that will impress all Cannasseurs. Very easy to grow with strong hybrid growth rates. Hard tight long colas glisten with heavy resin coverage including on many leaves. Sonic Flys are medium height plants and are very easy to grow.
The Sonic Fly is Cup Level Herb!
Flowering time 55-60 days
Yield: Medium

My guess would be that 4-5 week guy still likes the potency by 5 weeks. or the potency is ok by then.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Nope not the cross Silica... Thanks for trying! :)

brownstormy

brownstormy

Hey Mosca. Noticed the SonicFly up on another auction site.
Just wondering if there'll be any here or if it's a super limited release..

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Brownstormy,

Sonic Fly will be hitting the Farm in a few weeks! Along with some Holiday Cheer!!

Cheers,

Mosca

G

Green Rocket

Sonic Fly

I just can't say enough good things about Mosca's work with the Fly strains. I've grown them all out, and Sonic is really top-notch bud. I've just introduced it to a couple of Northern California medical clubs, and the response has been really strong. Definitely connoisseur stuff, and this will compete head-on and win against any bud on the West Coast. Need proof? Check out my own grow pics. I would definitely work with this one again!

Sonic Fly week 7
Bud shots   December 2010   Sonic Fly
G

Green Rocket

Whatever the cross, this is mighty fine cannabis. I'm going back to Sonic Fly...it was the best producer of the bunch, and the nuggets were fantastic. A pleasure to trim, with few small leaves on the hard buds. Just pull the big fan leaves, and give a few quick snips with the trimming scissors. The finished nuggets are all at least nickel-sized to golf ball-sized, with little waste material. Twenty-five plants about 24 inches tall, each grown in one-gallon soil bags, produced over two pounds of finished bud. That is far beyond any other strain I've been working with, and is a true commercial grower's dream strain. The smell, taste, and high are all top-notch -- by California standards.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Quick question

Mosca are the fly packs (C99/Sonic) half of each, 5 and 5

thanks
mal

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Oh my god!!!!!

At the moment it is easily the highest yielder out of the 10+ strains my partner and I have growing between us.. This strain is one of the exceptions to the rule with respect to high yielders typically being that potent...
I have been perpetually cloning this one for since getting it from Mosca last october...
It roots in approximately 3-5 days.... another 2 weeks for vegging, put outside for another 4-5 weeks of flowering.
I typically end up with 2+ oz per plant in 8 weeks total time (clone to harvest) growing all year round... The smell is out of this world.. Super sticky.. Lots of resin on the scissors after trimming :)

Mosca I want to thank you for your exceptional effort. It is truly a unique creation that has found a permanent place in my collection despite my affinity for more indica dominant couch lock smoke.. Keep up the great work

Holy Crap!!!!!! What have I been missing?!!!? Gotta pop them seeds now, i guess, only 8 weeks clone to harvest?!? Holy crap!!! And quality to boot!! Way to go Mosca!!!!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Mosca, I've got a triploid sonic fly! How reoccuring is that, do you have any idea, or am I the first? It started out normal, 2 cotehydron leaves, then 2 first "true" leaves, then the triple leaf sites - looks like even the secondary branching will be triploid! And the good thing is this is the first seed I've cracked!! Holy crap, bro! You've made me one happy camper!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Mosca, I've got a triploid sonic fly! How reoccuring is that, do you have any idea, or am I the first? It started out normal, 2 cotehydron leaves, then 2 first "true" leaves, then the triple leaf sites - looks like even the secondary branching will be triploid! And the good thing is this is the first seed I've cracked!! Holy crap, bro! You've made me one happy camper!

Hey Mosca, you never come around or what?> This thing has turned quadrapoloid on me now!! Oh well, I guess I'll just flower her out and see what's what!! Later!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Okay, Mosca, here are some current pics of my Sonic Fly Quadraploid? Started out normal, then went to triploid on third set of leafs, one set and then quadraploid, ought to be a very interesting finish, I'll keep you posted!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Here's an update on the sonic fly I'm running. She's kind of a trip, but worth keeping - gonna be a trippy cola for sure!!! Later fellas and ladies, this is what a triploid ends up looking like.

Top Bottom