SonicFly Fly Hooker

• Thread starter Rasta311
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rasta311

What yeilds can be expected for the two strains. I know your firefly puts out heavy so just trying to see the comparison. :animbong::rastadancing:

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Rasta-- Yield kinda depends on your method of grow and you growing skills. But one can expect a yield of 2-3 zips dry on the Sonic Fly. And the Fly Hooker should put out 4 Zips dry. This would be for plants grown in Coco in 5 gal buckets.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

R

Rasta311

Hey Mosca thanks for the reply. I do understand it depends on a lot of things. I noticed you had a LB and a half listed for yeild on the c99. Would you say Sonic and hooker produce more than your c99? I wish I could get some firefly as I know that packs on the weight. I cant wait to crack my beans....Thanks for all the hard work. One more question...can you see a difference in veg between sonic and bx1? Im just trying to figure out the best game plan on separating my fly pack.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
You will see the greatest differences in flowering Rasta. But differences are noticable in later veg if you know what to look for!

MN

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hi Wspman! Where is your Official Mosca Seeds Tester Logo? Gotta that that up! Why don't ya post some pics Wspman?

Cheers!

R

Rasta311

Nice to see you found it here wspman. Grab some hooker?

W

wspman

Thanks guys, I would be happy to post up some pics but it does take me awhile:)

Peace

W

wspman

Hi Wspman! Where is your Official Mosca Seeds Tester Logo? Gotta that that up! Why don't ya post some pics Wspman?

Cheers!

They won't let me use the logo until I have enough post not to be a "trial" member. I'll put up the logo as soon as they will let me.

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom