Soon to start my third growth!

• Thread starter Rickcin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rickcin

Rickcin

I’m not much of a smoker, however I absolutely love growing!

I doing so indoors and using coco with perlite as the medium and rack time I water I’m using Jack’s e part nutrients and I’m adding Cal-Mag and UC Root descaler to the water.

should I be adding anything else that would further benefit and improve the final product ❓ Thanks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m not much of a smoker, however I absolutely love growing!

I doing so indoors and using coco with perlite as the medium and rack time I water I’m using Jack’s e part nutrients and I’m adding Cal-Mag and UC Root descaler to the water.

should I be adding anything else that would further benefit and improve the final product ❓ Thanks
There are some that may benefit you but none more than keeping a good environment and watering practices.

Everything you add will make things more difficult and one more variable to deal with but with that said..

Fulvic acid and silicon are 2 you may want to look at. But do your research before using on them.

A good thread for you if you search the website is “ballin on a budget”

Just bulding my grow box but ill pop backnin later and add a few links for you if your interested

Rickcin

Rickcin

There are some that may benefit you but none more than keeping a good environment and watering practices.

Everything you add will make things more difficult and one more variable to deal with but with that said..

Fulvic acid and silicon are 2 you may want to look at. But do your research before using on them.

A good thread for you if you search the website is “ballin on a budget”

Just bulding my grow box but ill pop backnin later and add a few links for you if your interested
Sorry for the typos!

Using Jacks 3 part system with cal-mag and UC root descaler everyday when watering and my plants are in a tent with an Infinity exhaust fan and a 6 inch circulation fan with an inkbird to control the temperature.
Is this really l”budget” growing? What should I be doing differently? Thanks Aqua Man❗

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sorry for the typos!

Using Jacks 3 part system with cal-mag and UC root descaler everyday when watering and my plants are in a tent with an Infinity exhaust fan and a 6 inch circulation fan with an inkbird to control the temperature.
Is this really l”budget” growing? What should I be doing differently? Thanks Aqua Man❗
The name of the thread is ballin on a budget.

May want to read this one also.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
focus on your watering practices -- automate if you can. you're already on point with using salts, not sure about the descaler, never used such a product and frankly not sure if it offers any benefits. at least in your medium. coco is near impossible to overwater, and you can get to a point of near no run off, so minimal waste, but that's running on the bleeding edge and pushing hard. i'm rambling so i'll stop in a moment. otherwise, it's all about your environment. VPD is vital -- learn how to manage it, dial it in and be obsessive over it. soon, we'll convert you to rockwool or rdwc and you'll forget the struggles of coco (which are minimal, just messy like soil) ;)

Rickcin

Rickcin

focus on your watering practices -- automate if you can. you're already on point with using salts, not sure about the descaler, never used such a product and frankly not sure if it offers any benefits. at least in your medium. coco is near impossible to overwater, and you can get to a point of near no run off, so minimal waste, but that's running on the bleeding edge and pushing hard. i'm rambling so i'll stop in a moment. otherwise, it's all about your environment. VPD is vital -- learn how to manage it, dial it in and be obsessive over it. soon, we'll convert you to rockwool or rdwc and you'll forget the struggles of coco (which are minimal, just messy like soil) ;)
I do focus on the environmental aspects in the tent with regards to temperature, humidity, light pruning, stress tracing and water.

My highly experienced friend recommended the Jacks three part nutrients while adding cal-mag and UC Roots to the water for each daily watering. Also using Mycorrhizae once a week into the second half of the Veg stage.

My previous two growths have been excellent but who knows if all that I’m mixing into the water is necessary or is of any benefit ❓ It seems there are many different additives that people use, so who can conclusively say what works best as far as simplicity and being the least expensive way to proceed? I guess I’m looking for an answer that doesn’t exist or there are lots of different ways to proceed without being able to determine the best and easiest.

if you asked 10 people what they typi add to their water, I’m sure you will get 10 different answers!

Top Bottom