Sorry For Going Awol But I Got My Oompa's Rockin

• Thread starter bluebully420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Glad you back around bully, your grow looks rockin.
Positive Vibes & Respect @bluebully420

bluebully420

bluebully420

Glad you back around bully, your grow looks rockin.
Positive Vibes & Respect @bluebully420
How goes it my friend. Sorry for the away time a man you and u both know had has a really rough year and i had to be a true friend and be.there "prop" is a hell of a guy

bluebully420

bluebully420

A look at some loompa gear with 2-3 weeks to go unfortunately for my a.snowman air circulation is a must due to the white i believe and i lost 4 tops to bud rot growere error and im pretty disgusted at myself to have made that mistake air flow and low humidity is a must when the buds are caked in a thick layer of trichs and solid fat nugs, ehhhhh scream at myself fucking.rookie bitch lol.

bluebully420

bluebully420

20150209 174319

kds710

kds710

These are truly epic genetics and thank you for confirming my decision to order some Loompa gear. Keep killin it

bluebully420

bluebully420

Id recommend loompa gear any time. There whole line up has been fire honestly i went more for the sleeper strains, purple dogwood, silver bubster and moondawg first i paid close attention and those have been multiple keeper packs, the yeti line and foodog line are great dont get me wrong but it seems like u get stuck on finding a u dog or f cut and thats all u look for and notjing else catches the eye and u end up loosing site at finding something special because it doesnt represent the ud or f, if u take variation into thought and quik concentrating on looking for just ud and f dom ull find multiple special plants

bluebully420

bluebully420

to loompa, oom pah pah and the whole loompa camp. You guys really out did yourself on all of your strains ive recieved. So far with 3 yeti f3 packs i have found 3 keepers for sure and the 4th keeper will remain specifically a personal headstash the 4th phenos is truely remarkable in all aspects of a og however the yield is not even close to what id need it to be at this moment i hope to dial her in some more and be able to produce enough to provide to patients. The other 3 phenos all represent og to the fullest with an exceptional og funk some are pure fuel with a candy smell some are very lemon fuel pungent and the other is a earthy og smell flavors on all 4 range from piney, earthy to full on fuel. Now the foodog is to me a pure example of what superior genetics can provide a seed company. ive found for sure 3 keepers and 2 other maybes the cut dubbed the bully cut is a resin factory of fuel, earth and pine to the max a fuel pine smell on steroids it dominates the room when touched the other two phenos are pure funk like a tahoe og met the strongest smelling lemon diesle and made babies now the two maybes are maybes on yield alone they in all other catagories are up there with every other foodog ive kept. the a.snowman is a resin machine it seems the white comes in strong and the usual blandly smelling white is over powerd by the carefull selection of the yeti the yeti has managed to lean a huge bump in smell with the 2 phenos i have kept for sure ranging from a fuelish lemon power house to almost the craziest cedar/lemon smell truely a great strain. The moondawg to me has been nothing less than spectacular i recently wrote oom pah pah to confirm the dominant look of one of my keepers it seems to be a otm dominant strain the smells are incredible and the high is exceptional with diamond encrusted trichomes surrounding every part of the plant its hard to fall in love the other keeper is a pure chem pheno the smells are pungent very chemical dominant smell makes your eyes almost water and the type of resin is incredibly greasy very very sticky and it seems to be a greasy oily madness of sticky icky. Now to the silver bubster started out as my chosen strain for good reason i cant obtain a legit socal mk or pre 98 buba and like the yetis and foodogs with the lack of real ogs available i figured superior genetics in breeding would give me the best chance to obtain strong pheno traits i desire, to no surprise to bubsters do not dissapoint they are incredible hashy coffe bitter chocolate smelling tasting sticky stanky greatness with one freak pheno that seems to be more silver haze it is incredible to me the amount of variation in these genes but at the some time keeping all the desired traits that youd want in a hybrid when pheno hunting certain charecteristics. Purple dogwoods are to me some of the best tasting buds ive had ranging from a deep deep pinot noir wine to a full on funky og factory, the darkest purple ive ever obtained came from this line and its not the strongest but certainly taste incredible and not only that but is one of the best daytime smokes to complete a day without being paranoid or stuck, the other two keepers have beautiful purple and blue hues and the taste range from a musky skunky grape to one of the most full body kushes ive had. Now last but never last my udbx2 aka yeti bx2 my baby the girl is pure og funk i think the only thing that rivals her in pure knock out stone is the keeper pheno of foodog and my personal head stash f3 yeti but i do not know, friends have tried the bx2 and tapped out i was shocked at the potency. The bx2 has the most pungent sweet ogish smell if that makes any sense in my opinion the foodog and bx2 are the two most knock out stones i have with pure power in all of the strains other than the purped out dogwood ive dubbed the dahlia cut and still i wouldnt giver her up because i can smoke her in the daytime and the foodogs and yetis i wouldnt attempt. i will be running a clone run 2 of each of all keepers i just listed from the begining to end. Now that ive found these keepers its time to learn there needs and wants and dial these girls in fully and hopefully itll show off in the end. I have popped the last packs of the loompa seeds i had stored and i have another pheno hunt going on hopefully i can find something to replace one of these exceptional keepers or maybe ill just add them to it. I hope to add loompas new gear pretty soon as the black yeti, miami blues, underfoos, and i cant wait to get a chance at his fem beans as ive been on the hunt for a pure og thats not a watered down version or a fake clone.

thank you loompa and your entire loompa seed crew. big thanks to oom pah pah for all the advice and tips along the way thanks for being there as a friend buddy.

bluebully420

bluebully420

Next step for me is to go on a massive pheno hunt for males i have some nice old gems that need loving. Hmmmm 86skunk x yeti or foodog or white.yeti. 88 cali hash plant x white yeti or my froted out foodog for fems hmm personal headstash for years to come mmmmhmmmm

Top Bottom