Sorry for the absence

• Thread starter Jack og
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hello all I’ll be in lurk mode next 2 weeks, my Mother in law lost her battle to cancer on Tuesday this week and we have funeral on Sunday , my activity for next 2 weeks will be limited due to Indian last rites rituals. The scourge of cancer continues to defeat our loved ones energizing my activism to bring this miracle medicine we all love to everyone , everywhere. She lived a good life and was an avid farmer and believer in the cause. I will be naming a few medical lines I been working on in her memories. Too long and too many have died due to the in-access of this life saving medicine. As we farmers strive forward, remember those that came before us that those that come after us has access to something other then what big pharma pushes. Cheers and love to all
Jack

Sorry for the absence
Skidmarx

Skidmarx

Hello all I’ll be in lurk mode next 2 weeks, my Mother in law lost her battle to cancer on Tuesday this week and we have funeral on Sunday , my activity for next 2 weeks will be limited due to Indian last rites rituals. The scourge of cancer continues to defeat our loved ones energizing my activism to bring this miracle medicine we all love to everyone , everywhere. She lived a good life and was an avid farmer and believer in the cause. I will be naming a few medical lines I been working on in her memories. Too long and too many have died due to the in-access of this life saving medicine. As we farmers strive forward, remember those that came before us that those that come after us has access to something other then what big pharma pushes. Cheers and love to all
Jack
Sorry for your loss and thank you for the wise words. Positive vibes heading your way.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wishing peace to you and family. I have been touched by this in my life also. It's a terrible thing and and the only good was knowing that there is no more suffering in my case. My condolences

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Wishing peace to you and family. I have been touched by this in my life also. It's a terrible thing and and the only good was knowing that there is no more suffering in my case. My condolences
Appreciate that bro! Stay strong and hey we will beat this scourge one day and medical marijuana will be the ticket

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Jack
Sorry for your lose..blessings for her passing 😌

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I’m sorry, cancer shows you life that it can be taken like a wild fire .

Wish you the best
Sure as heck, life is precious moment we loose that, who we leave behind ponders that great question as to why. It’s why this MJ should be further studied for its inherent healing capabilities .
Much appreciate your thoughts on this!!

Top Bottom