Sorry for the noob question

• Thread starter Spike8910
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spike8910

Spike8910

Do these buds look normal it's my first grow 2 plants cropped one 5 days ago just waiting for this one to finish I just can't help thinking there's something not right with these

Sorry for the noob question
Sorry for the noob question 2
Sorry for the noob question 3
Sorry for the noob question 4
Sorry for the noob question 5
Sorry for the noob question 6
Sorry for the noob question 7
Sorry for the noob question 8
Sorry for the noob question 9
Sorry for the noob question 10
Sorry for the noob question 11
coherent

coherent

Let it go until harvest time. Chop it down, dry it, cure it and then enjoy it! It'll still provide some decent medicine. If you get some seeds for another grow, so much the better. But if only one plant and it herm'd chances are better than average that the seeds plants will also herm unless was major stress that caused it I think?

Spike8910

Spike8910

Yeah I think I caused it I had a emergency and had to take it out of tent during lights out but hey you live and learn it was a freebie so all it cost was my time I can only get better

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hermie, light leak in your tent somehow or an indicator light left on inside, zippers not tight enough....

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
so, do you tape over the indicator lights on the appliances? or is there an easy way (remember im an old granny) to remove the lights or force them to burn out?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
so, do you tape over the indicator lights on the appliances? or is there an easy way (remember im an old granny) to remove the lights or force them to burn out?
I tape them over, I double up with duct tape because 1 layer I can still see light through it... 1 indicator light on my dehumidifier hermied an entire crop...thousands of useless seeds I had to use the old record album trick to remove the seeds before smoking.....Old? Great grand dad here...never too old to smoke good refer.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Can you take a pic in daylight?
Also how hi r your temps getting?

Spike8910

Spike8910

It not the temps I already said I had to take it out of tent during sleep so it got alot of light it was out of tent nearly all day

coherent

coherent

I long does it take before the seeds are done

About 4 weeks from pollination min. 5-6 weeks is closer to normal. When the outer pod skin turns brown the seeds are ready to harvest and at that point can fall out on their own if the plant is bumped or by winds. Hard to say from your photos but yours may be getting close.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Let it go until harvest time. Chop it down, dry it, cure it and then enjoy it! It'll still provide some decent medicine. If you get some seeds for another grow, so much the better. But if only one plant and it herm'd chances are better than average that the seeds plants will also herm unless was major stress that caused it I think?
Its a real heart break when plants you grow from hermied seeds give you more hermies....Months of work for the same shit......believe me don't take a chance with them...plant them around your city...town..village...parks...boulevards, germinate first and over plant the world with your seeds...they can't get em all.....start a pot growing revolution with them. I have thousands of seeds that are useless to me but I hear the local police station has an outdoor garden...lol. stealth planting need at that location though.

Top Bottom