sorry newbie here look at pics please leafs to big cut a couple off at nodes ? but leave nodes 8 inches tall

• Thread starter 1moretime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

1moretime

sorry newbie here look at pics please leafs to big cut a couple off at nodes ? but leave nodes 8 inches tall plant is about 3 weeks old dont know what type
just trying to keep plant healthy

Sorry newbie here look at pics please leafs to big cut a couple off at nodes  but leave nodes
GregTheAlien

GregTheAlien

Is this just an unfortunate light angle or are the leaves actually that light green? If they are that light green, then I'd say the light is probably too close. If it's simply a bad angle on this pic and the top leaves are actually the color of those lower leaves then I'd say this plant is pretty darn healthy. What is the variant and how old is it? How far away is the light and what type of light and how many hours of light? Humidity and temps?

Defoliation isn't about health, it's about yield. When it comes to the science of defoliation, I am very much a beginner.

P

Phyto

If you’re planning on topping it, any time now would be good. The plant looks very good, maybe a little light in color, but as said above, it could be the camera or even the strain. More info on soil, lights, nutes etc., would be really helpful.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Plant looks great so far. Before you do anything, you should watch these videos.
All the best. Ron.

Last edited:
Stokes

Stokes

I rarely defoliate in veg (especially this early)unless theyre always touching the soil or are just flat out in my way. I would snip the lowers just to make watering easier if it were me.

How close is your light? Maybe its just the camera angle but it seems like theres a hell of a lot of nodes for no taller than it is. I would raise up your light and make her want to grow vertically. A few of your tips are also wavy.

Might wanna take a lights out pic so we can get a better look at the plant

1moretime

thanks for input guys i did not prune the plant yet and i think you guys saw a problem with the grow light to close but i did it that way because of heat issues in home really drafty and i am losing internet today so thanks thanks thanks no need to post anymore to this post for awhile i wont be able to read it anytime soon just FYI oh yeah 12 on 12 off light cycle

Top Bottom